- How to spot and prevent insider threats
- Petya-inspired ransomware is déjà vu for still-vulnerable businesses
- Even after a breach, most merchants don’t change their fraud prevention strategies
- After WannaCry, a more dangerous ransomware strain causes havoc around the world
- How to secure your CMS without patching
- 27 October 2011 12:08
C3 Business Solutions speeds ahead, ranking in 2011 BRW Fast 100
The BRW Fast 100 list ranks Australia’s fastest growing companies, both public and private.
C3 Business Solutions was named 25 on BRW’s 2010 Fast Starters list last year, and adds this latest achievement to a slew of industry accolades. The company has recently been named one of Gartner’s ‘Cool vendors in Data Management and Integration 2011’, was honoured as one of the top 50 Australian workplaces in the BRW Best Places to Work 2011, and awarded twice in the 2011 Australian Business Awards where its C3 Integrity™ product won both Product Innovation and Best E-Business Product.
According to BRW, the quality of this year’s Fast 100 was as high as ever, as businesses and entrepreneurs from all of Australia’s major industries presented the solid business practices required to deliver growth in a downturn.
Commenting on the win, Cameron Wall, managing partner at C3 Business Solutions, said: “Having been named as one of BRW’s Fast Starters last year, we’re really pleased to see our continued success being awarded in the BRW Fast 100 2011. The rapid growth and achievements of C3 Business Solutions is testament to our commitment to R&D and the excellent team of dedicated and experienced people with which we work.”
C3 Business Solutions works across the whole client organisation from strategy through to implementation to deliver well-designed and executed business intelligence and information management programs. Experienced consultants focus on true business benefits rather than technical products for cohesive solutions that ensure a more successful, intelligent business.
About C3 Business Solutions C3 Business Solutions is an award winning Australian Business Intelligence and Information Management company that delivers measurable business improvements for its clients. Remaining vendor independent, C3’s experienced consultants work across the whole organisation considering any issues or challenges before a business intelligence solution is implemented.
- FAQ: How to get the macOS ‘High Sierra’ public beta
- South Australia goes local for gigabit broadband network
- TechnologyOne accuses Brisbane council of trying to wriggle out of contract
- Govt issues warning about new wave of Petya ransomware
- Apple's iOS 11 adds macOS-like features for better productivity
- Adtech company RhythmOne acquires RadiumOne for US$22m
- Pandora closes Aussie operations as global CEO and CMO step down
- CMO interview: How AGL is looking to shake up customer experiences of energy
- Report: A/NZ consumers moving to mobile, but still converting on desktop
- EU fines Google €2.42 billion, orders changes in search results