- Australians know the least – and care the least – about how their personal data is used
- Cisco enterprise alert: Atlassian Jira bug tracker software has multiple security bugs
- The week in security: Early cyber education could stop people from being such easy targets – eventually
- Very Attacked People (VAPs) are doing cybercriminals’ work for them: report
- Telstra: We blocked 2.9 million scam calls in a month, but they keep coming
- 16 November 2010 11:58
CA Technologies names new Southern Directors
Simon and Richard are responsible for sales, all business operations and strategic business development in their respective regions. .
CA Technologies, Vice President & General Manager for Australia and New Zealand, Brenton Smith said both are experienced and passionate leaders within the IT industry.
“Both Simon and Richard are proven performers who have significant experience in driving sales growth in the ICT industry. Simon has gained great depth of experience with CA Technologies over the years. And, Richard has joined us with a strong background working in international markets. I’m confident that customers of CA Technologies will benefit from their expertise and understanding of the industry.”
Simon Barnier: Simon has worked with CA Technologies since 1999, previously in the role of Senior Director of Sales Operations. Prior to CA Technologies, Simon spent 11 years in the mobile and wireless technologies space. During this time, he held various roles across Account Management and Software Development.
Richard Price: Before joining CA Technologies in June 2010, Richard worked for US systems software company, Novell, as Sales Director for Australia and New Zealand. There, he focused on achieving key revenue results for the company and managing customer relationships.
Richard also spent 10 years with EMC where he held positions in both Australia and Singapore managing various businesses including Emerging Markets (South Asia); Corporate & Commercial (Australia) and Northern Region.
About CA Technologies
CA Technologies (NASDAQ: CA) is an IT management software and solutions company with expertise across all IT environments – from mainframe and distributed, to virtual and cloud. CA Technologies manages and secures IT environments and enables customers to deliver more flexible IT services. CA Technologies innovative products and services provide the insight and control essential for IT organizations to power business agility. The majority of the Global Fortune 500 relies on CA Technologies to manage evolving IT ecosystems. For additional information, visit CA Technologies at www.ca.com.
- ADMA to be acquired by the Australian Computer Society
- The power of combining X-data and O-data
- Former Groupon CMO: Why measurement doesn't necessarily equal effectiveness
- Universal's possibility chief: Build soul and purpose into your modern brand
- Why the rise of chief growth officers should sound a warning bell for CMOs