- After Linux DoS alerts, Cisco warns security devices can be remotely attacked too
- Hack mobile point-of-sale systems? Researchers count the ways
- Technology in Government - Cyber threats today and tomorrow
- A prominent place at the table for rural technological advancements
- Two Linux bugs let remote attackers knock out network devices with low-traffic attacks
Case Officer - ICT Assurance
- Provide coordination and information management for whole of NSW government ICT projects’ Assurance
- Support a step change in ICT Assurance across the NSW public sector
- Make a real difference in a new, fast paced and exciting business unit
About the NSW Department of Finance, Services & Innovation (DFSI)
DFSI is a service provider and regulator. We support sustainable government finances, major public works and maintenance programs, government procurement, information and communications technology, corporate and shared services, consumer protection, administration of State taxation and revenue collection, and NSW land and property administration.
ICT Assurance is part of ICT and Digital Government (IDG) and oversees major NSW Government ICT projects. The work we do ensures projects are delivered on time, on budget, and provide benefits for agencies and citizens. We’re a newly established capability in government which means there is plenty of opportunity to help shape and drive the way we are creating value.
Be part of something unique. The work we do impacts citizens every day and defines the future of the IT systems and digital capabilities that underpin critical NSW Government services such as schools, hospitals and justice. The NSW public sector is the largest employer in the Southern Hemisphere and the scope of our work gives breadth and diversity not found anywhere else in Australia. In this challenging and diverse role, you will work with program owners and program office teams across the NSW public sector.As Case Officer, ICT Assurance, you will play a major role in planning and coordinating ICT project assurance reviews, gathering and maintaining project performance information and all related documentation. You will liaise with program owners and program office teams across Government agencies to ensure project information and ongoing status reporting is conducted in a timely manner.
About the Role
You will work closely with the ICT Assurance managers and directors to ensure assurance review schedules are constructed and planned in a timely manner and are in line with the requirements of each project. You will manage the timeliness, quality and accuracy of project and assurance review information.
We are looking for individuals with a high degree of commitment and drive, able to work in a fast-paced environment with a good appreciation for technology and digital projects. The successful candidate will have excellent relationship building skills, great attention to detail and excellent coordination skills. The successful candidate will possess the following capabilities and experience:
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Excellent stakeholder engagement skills
• Ability to multi-task, work in a fast-paced environment and coordinate multiple activities
• Strong attention to detail and the ability to manage the quality of data and information
• Timely and effective coordination of assurance review schedules across a vast stakeholder group
• Flexible and able to work in a team environment with a focus on continuous improvement
How to Apply?
For enquiries regarding this position, please contact Assine George, Director ICT Assurance on 02 8276 8644 or 0431116598.
Closing date Sunday 20 August 2018 [11:59PM].
Your application should include a covering letter [maximum two pages]; and an up-to-date resume of no more than five pages which clearly details your skills and experience as relevant to this position.
Applicants invited for interview will be required to complete additional assessments.
Should you encounter any technical problems, please contact the IWorkFor.NSW helpdesk on 1800 562 679.
Contact Name: Assine George
Contact Email: email@example.com
- Why RMIT is partnering with Adobe for digital marketing learning
- Physical stores are not dead - Accent Group
- Metcash to use AI for promotional planning optimisation in liquor division
- CMO's top 8 martech stories for the week - 16 August 2018
- Why this IBM marketing veteran switched gears to jump into a tech startup