- Microsoft: Windows Defender now rules antivirus on business PCs... running Windows 10
- Are infosec certifications the best way to boost your salary?
- Google boosts Gmail anti-phishing defenses to tackle BEC fraud
- AMD confirms it is preparing patches for newly outed CPU flaws
- AMD confirms Ryzenfall vulnerabilities, but says they'll be fixed soon via routine BIOS updates
- CBD Location
- Manage work across a SAP multi-vendor environment
- 6 month contract
Fantastic Job opportunity for a Program Manager to join one of the largest government sector working on an SAP Projects
A large Government sector is seeking an experienced Project Manager to work on Application Development Services and assist the Portfolio Manager in the creation and management of processes that cater for vendor section in the allocation of various projects under statements of work, conduct regular reviews to ensure related process are fit for purpose and modified as necessary
- Develop and implement robust processes for the delivery of projects of varying size and scale
- Oversee delivery of projects of varying scale and size
- Coordinate and manage a program of work consisting of a number of project teams and ensure agreed outcomes are achieved
- Monitor and report the performance of the various projects to multiple stakeholders
- Regularly communicate with key stakeholders, Customers of Centre of Excellence and other team members to ensure portfolio and project outcomes are met.
- The position operates with a high level of autonomy and is expected to manage a portfolio of projects to successful delivery. There will be projects competing for the same business resources and as a result, the position is required to coordinate with business representatives
- Demonstrated experience in managing multiple projects in a multivendor environment.
- Demonstrated experience in managing projects in an SAP environment an advantage.
- Strong Project Management and Stakeholder Management Skills.
- Demonstrated experience in identifying Key project problems, working with stakeholders to prepare and commit to action plans to address key risks and Issues and ensure they are monitored and managed.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to deal effectively with people at all levels.
- Capacity to operate both independently using initiative, self-direction and as a team member to produce consistently high-quality work.
- Ability to use initiative and maintain a high degree of confidentiality, discretion, and judgment while maintaining a strong customer service approach.
You can send in your cv to email@example.com
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Supritha Devadiga on +61294645710. Please quote our job reference number: 200175993.
Reference Number: 200175993_2
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Jobs you may also be interested in ...
- Unilever, Telstra, PHD executives debate the right way to reinvent media and advertising
- It's time for marketers to switch from savings to value and outcomes, says AANA chief
- Precision, control and growth top of the CMO media agenda
- Tatts Group CMO exits as newly merged business removes centralised marketing role
- eHarmony: How machine learning is leading to better and longer-lasting love matches