- Microsoft: Windows Defender now rules antivirus on business PCs... running Windows 10
- Are infosec certifications the best way to boost your salary?
- Google boosts Gmail anti-phishing defenses to tackle BEC fraud
- AMD confirms it is preparing patches for newly outed CPU flaws
- AMD confirms Ryzenfall vulnerabilities, but says they'll be fixed soon via routine BIOS updates
Business Intelligence Delivery Manager
- Provide expert advice and on leadership on data and analytics services
- Brisbane CBD based
- Contract until June 2018
Urgent short term contract available for a Delivery Manger with expertise in BI and Data Analytics to join a large Qld Gov Department.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Business Intelligence and Data Analytics Delivery professional to join a leading Qld Government Department.
In this role, you will oversee a team of specialists and ensure delivery of a Data Analytics project to improve data sharing and analytics services. As part of this role, you will be required to provide expert advice and leadership on business intelligence and /insights analytical skills, methods and software.
- Demonstrated ability to provide strategic advice in relation to data, analytics and analysis, acting as a professional advisor.
- Demonstrated experience managing a team to deliver data sharing and analytics services
- Exceptional stakeholder engagement skills with the ability to build solid partnerships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Demonstrated experience in developing and delivering state of the art insights, intelligence and analytics products and methodology, using new and unique data sets.
- Have advanced skills in a range of business intelligence tools and methods.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Anita Cunningham on 07 33395626. Please quote our job reference number: 200175982.
Reference Number: 200175982_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Jobs you may also be interested in ...
- Unilever, Telstra, PHD executives debate the right way to reinvent media and advertising
- It's time for marketers to switch from savings to value and outcomes, says AANA chief
- Precision, control and growth top of the CMO media agenda
- Tatts Group CMO exits as newly merged business removes centralised marketing role
- eHarmony: How machine learning is leading to better and longer-lasting love matches