- Microsoft: Windows Defender now rules antivirus on business PCs... running Windows 10
- Are infosec certifications the best way to boost your salary?
- Google boosts Gmail anti-phishing defenses to tackle BEC fraud
- AMD confirms it is preparing patches for newly outed CPU flaws
- AMD confirms Ryzenfall vulnerabilities, but says they'll be fixed soon via routine BIOS updates
Account Security Manager - Permanent - Sydney Region
- Great career development opportunity in Sydney
- Strong experience with Security Operations and Service Management
- Competitive Salary / Benefits of a Global Organisation
Account Security Manager required to join Global IT Services company providing security service delivery to clients in a designated industry.
This global IT Outsourcing giant and managed security services provider is looking for the expertise of an experienced Account Security Manager to manage security services for customers.
The Account Security Manager is the client facing and account team's single point of contact for areas such as security planning & operations management and support for governance, risk and compliance management.
With a detailed understanding and experience in IT Security, the successful individual must possess strong interpersonal and leadership skills as he/she establishes a good rapport with the executive team, creating a trusted partnership as well as a key figure in increasing and maintaining the security posture of the organization.
The incumbent will possess strong, relevant consulting and/or operations experience and will provide consulting and sales support within the account for all security-related activities and services. The role is to ensure appropriate security risk management and monitoring is performed, taking advantage of all support functions to deliver the full Account Security Office function.
The successful candidate is expected to (but not limited to):
- Provide security & tools knowledge
- Support Governance, Risk & Compliance activities
- Involvement includes identification of new business opportunities through to management of ongoing delivery
- Regular executive management reporting outlining over the horizon planning, current posture, risk and compliance
- Security operations management including control compliance
- Audit and compliance management support
With a minimum 8 years of industry experience of which 6+ years of experience in managing security framework and/or operations, the incumbent will confidently manage all aspects of security risk and compliance on behalf of the account, and have a broad knowledge of industry solutions for security monitoring and response to ensure technology and data resources within the scope of the Agreement are secure and maintained.
Key Essential Skills:
- Degree in IT/Computer or other relevant disciplines
- Proficient in English language
- Certification: CISA, CISM or CISSP
- Excellent communication and reporting skills
- A leader and influencer to executive levels.
- Ability to understand and deliver the most complex information security issues to a wide variety of audiences.
- Proven track record of working with diverse teams and generating success
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Virginia Sarkis on 02 94645575. Please quote our job reference number: 200175885.
Reference Number: 200175885_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Jobs you may also be interested in ...
- Unilever, Telstra, PHD executives debate the right way to reinvent media and advertising
- It's time for marketers to switch from savings to value and outcomes, says AANA chief
- Precision, control and growth top of the CMO media agenda
- Tatts Group CMO exits as newly merged business removes centralised marketing role
- eHarmony: How machine learning is leading to better and longer-lasting love matches