- Microsoft: Windows Defender now rules antivirus on business PCs... running Windows 10
- Are infosec certifications the best way to boost your salary?
- Google boosts Gmail anti-phishing defenses to tackle BEC fraud
- AMD confirms it is preparing patches for newly outed CPU flaws
- AMD confirms Ryzenfall vulnerabilities, but says they'll be fixed soon via routine BIOS updates
HR Coordinator - Telco
- Initial 04-month contract, with view to extend!
- Large Australian telco initiative!
- Melbourne CBD location | Excellent transport and parking amenities nearby!
Large Australian telco brand name has an ASAP role, requiring an HR Coordinator to join an existing program of work in Melbourne CBD!
Large Australian telco brand name has an ASAP role, requiring an HR-Coordinator to join an existing program of work in Melbourne CBD!
With a number of projects starting to take shape in this year, you will be required to assist an existing program office as part of large initiatives within this great Australian Telco brand!
Paxus is looking for a particular professional, who will have an accomplished level of skill sets which include but are not limited to:
- Positive attitude
- Driving ability to handle ambiguity in the workplace
- Panache and professional style
- Developed level of perceptiveness to support multiple C-level stakeholders
Some of the key responsibilities of this opportunity include:
- Tier 1 People Coordination Queries/Managing HR queries/requests
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Using Salesforce actioning cases
- Using workday HR system, maintaining data
- Coordinate end to end training logistics
- Using Learning Management System to maintain training data
- Coordinating on-boarding process
- PO Generation
- Receipting invoices
- General all-rounder
- General Admin
Furthermore, the ideal candidate will have had experience in the following:
- MUST have previous coordinator/admin experience - HR experience or in a shared service centre preferred
- Have high-level customer service
- Excellent comms skills
- Previous experience using LMS and Salesforce would be an advantage
- Ability to maintain data integrity
- High-level confidentiality
- Ability to solve problems, resolve issues
- Resilience, ability to work under pressure to time restrictions
- Must be flexible, able to adapt to the changing environment as required
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft suites (Outlook, Excel and Word)
This is a fantastic time for this particular client. With large programs of work towards the end of the 2018 calendar! Paxus is looking forward to your response and interest in supporting our prestigious organisation!
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Bennett Sutton on 03 86804240. Please quote our job reference number: 200175828.
Reference Number: 200175828_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Jobs you may also be interested in ...
- Unilever, Telstra, PHD executives debate the right way to reinvent media and advertising
- It's time for marketers to switch from savings to value and outcomes, says AANA chief
- Precision, control and growth top of the CMO media agenda
- Tatts Group CMO exits as newly merged business removes centralised marketing role
- eHarmony: How machine learning is leading to better and longer-lasting love matches