- Microsoft: Windows Defender now rules antivirus on business PCs... running Windows 10
- Are infosec certifications the best way to boost your salary?
- Google boosts Gmail anti-phishing defenses to tackle BEC fraud
- AMD confirms it is preparing patches for newly outed CPU flaws
- AMD confirms Ryzenfall vulnerabilities, but says they'll be fixed soon via routine BIOS updates
IT Change Manager
- 3 month contract (with potential extension)
- Perth CBD
- Immediate Interviews /Start
Perth CBD based IT Change Manager role for a leading IT Consulting client!
A highly regarded IT Consulting organisation is currently seeking an experienced IT Change Manager to ensure a seamless transition across a variety of application and infrastructure projects.
As the IT Change Manager, your new role will see you leading processes within the organisation to ensure maximum outcomes are achieve from IT changes with minimal risk to the live environment. You will be responsible for the delivery of all modifications to IT infrastructure including hardware, software and applications. You will oversee the identification of change impacts and the development of collateral for users. You will also be responsible for managing expectations and liaising with the project stakeholders.
What you'll need to succeed
- To be successful in this position you will need demonstrated experience in proving IT change management services in large scale and complex organisations.
- You will have demonstrated experience in Change Management strategy and planning including the interpretation of Change Management functions from business specifications and solutions. Additionally, you will demonstrate exceptional communication and interpersonal skills as stakeholder engagement is an integral part of this role.
- Reviewing and record Requests for Change (RFC).
- Responsible for the delivery of the change management process to ensure the highest quality IT service is achieved.
- Drive the Operational & Service Management organizations to minimize the impact of changes to services in-line with SLA's and KPI's. Report and document all change management activities.
- Act as the key interface to all matters relating to change management. Participate and contribute in problem and incident management regarding failed changes to establish improvements.
- Provide leadership and guidance to all Information Services and Systems staff and application teams on IT policies and procedures.
- Authorise and approve minor/low change, reject process change failure and report back on continuous improvement for failed changes
- Categories changes within our change management framework based on technical and business risk
- Convene the Change Advisory Board (CAB) meetings and Emergency CAB (ECAB)
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Shilpa Singh on 08 61511703. Please quote our job reference number: 200175840.
Reference Number: 200175840_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Jobs you may also be interested in ...
- Unilever, Telstra, PHD executives debate the right way to reinvent media and advertising
- It's time for marketers to switch from savings to value and outcomes, says AANA chief
- Precision, control and growth top of the CMO media agenda
- Tatts Group CMO exits as newly merged business removes centralised marketing role
- eHarmony: How machine learning is leading to better and longer-lasting love matches