- Microsoft: Windows Defender now rules antivirus on business PCs... running Windows 10
- Are infosec certifications the best way to boost your salary?
- Google boosts Gmail anti-phishing defenses to tackle BEC fraud
- AMD confirms it is preparing patches for newly outed CPU flaws
- AMD confirms Ryzenfall vulnerabilities, but says they'll be fixed soon via routine BIOS updates
Contract Obligations Manager - Telco - 2 year Max Term - Nth Sydney
- Working with a highly dynamic Commercial operations team
- 2 year Max term permanent role - $150 - $175K (inc super)
- Great Culture, Great Team, Great Opportunity.
Commercial and Contracts Manager needed with experience working in a Telecommunications environment to work for a large & dynamic team in North Syd.
This major Telecommunications provider is looking for experienced Contract Obligations Manager to join their North Sydney based Commercial operations team
Previous commercial/contracts management experience working specifically with Telecommunication industry is required.
- Manage obligations set out in the agreement in order to mitigate corporate risk and generate strategic insights for future deals;
- Own the Manage Contract Obligations Level 3 process and as such perform all process management activities including process performance monitoring and improvement, process changes and process risk management:
- Act as the point person for relevant interlocks linking the Manage Contract Obligations Level 3 process with other processes across functions and ensure that these interlocks are tightly managed and functioning effectively and efficiently (i.e. Participate in cross-functional walk-throughs, confirm input/output requirements, contribute to process performance management and improvement);
- Identify opportunities to improve the Manage Wholesale Supply Contracts Level 2 process in order to increase efficiency and productivity, and assist the Executive Manager, Commercial Operations in ensuring relevant improvements are implemented and sustained;
- Share knowledge, educate, train and coach internal stakeholders in obligations management systems and processes; and
- Ensure internal stakeholder satisfaction is a high priority and provide responsive services, including proactively engaging with and seeking feedback from internal stakeholders.
- 5+ years of experience as a contract and commercial manager; CCM Practitioner Certification obtained from the International Association for Contract & Commercial Management (IACCM) or equivalent
- Experience in telecommunications or technology industry
- Experience with contract management and customer relationship management tools
- Legal or paralegal training, with excellent understanding of contract law and the consequences of breach of contract
- Well-developed self-leadership and time management skills, including sound judgement to manage competing priorities and to work under pressure and deliver to tight timeframes
- Proven ability to identify continuous improvement and innovation opportunities in processes to improve effectiveness and efficiency through disciplined process-driven problem solving approach; Sound knowledge of Lean Six Sigma concepts and methodology
- Tertiary qualification in a business discipline or equivalent industry experience
- Strong attention to detail; Well-developed verbal communication and written communication skills
- Flexible and able to respond to changing business requirements
- Proven ability to establish enduring business relationships and personal credibility with internal, external and customer stakeholders; Strong customer service focus
- Advanced user of all Microsoft Word products including Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel (Microsoft Version 2010)
- Ability to work under limited direction, including experience in planning, prioritising and organising work for self and others to achieve goals and deadlines
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Nathan Coller on 02 94645869. Please quote our job reference number: 200175026.
Reference Number: 200175026_7
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Jobs you may also be interested in ...
- Unilever, Telstra, PHD executives debate the right way to reinvent media and advertising
- It's time for marketers to switch from savings to value and outcomes, says AANA chief
- Precision, control and growth top of the CMO media agenda
- Tatts Group CMO exits as newly merged business removes centralised marketing role
- eHarmony: How machine learning is leading to better and longer-lasting love matches