- Microsoft: Windows Defender now rules antivirus on business PCs... running Windows 10
- Are infosec certifications the best way to boost your salary?
- Google boosts Gmail anti-phishing defenses to tackle BEC fraud
- AMD confirms it is preparing patches for newly outed CPU flaws
- AMD confirms Ryzenfall vulnerabilities, but says they'll be fixed soon via routine BIOS updates
- CBD Location
- Strong Win 10 Deployment exp
- great work environment
Fantastic Job opportunity for a Win 10 Deployment program manager / Program Director to join one of the largest government sector .
A large Government sector is seeking an Win 10 Deployment program manager / Program Director experienced in End User Computing (EUC) Program to support the delivery of Windows10.
The Program Manager plans, directs, evaluates and manages the activities required for the Windows 10 deployment so as to facilitate the achievement of the Program's objectives.
- This role reports to the Portfolio Director and is accountable for all delivery elements of the Program. This includes stakeholder engagement and management, communications and change management, technical viability and testing and managing to schedule and cost parameters.
- The role requires extensive project management experience, broad program management expertise and experience working in a complex organisational construct. Proven experience with delivering products into production, inclusive of the rigour and disciplines of testing and organisational change. Exceptional stakeholder management, vendor management and communication skills are mandatory.
- Delivery of the Windows10 platform - with requisite application and servic
- Compliance of the Program with the quality and portfolio standards set by the organisation and PMO, inclusive of document deliverables
- Project management process across the program, inclusive of organisational change, training and testing.
- Provision of transparent, accurate and timely reporting, per established cadence and standards
- Establishment and maintenance of the program plan, schedule and financial forecast,
- working in conjunction with the PMO and utilising standards, templates and polices established by the PMO.
- Good Win 10 deployment experience
- Demonstrated experience within the large-scale corporate business or programs and extensive background in the delivery of large programs.
- Excellent knowledge of the impact to Business and IT operating models, processes, and people in relation to the introduction of change
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Supritha Devadiga on +61294645710. Please quote our job reference number: 200175477.
Reference Number: 200175477_3
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Jobs you may also be interested in ...
- Unilever, Telstra, PHD executives debate the right way to reinvent media and advertising
- It's time for marketers to switch from savings to value and outcomes, says AANA chief
- Precision, control and growth top of the CMO media agenda
- Tatts Group CMO exits as newly merged business removes centralised marketing role
- eHarmony: How machine learning is leading to better and longer-lasting love matches