- Microsoft: Windows Defender now rules antivirus on business PCs... running Windows 10
- Are infosec certifications the best way to boost your salary?
- Google boosts Gmail anti-phishing defenses to tackle BEC fraud
- AMD confirms it is preparing patches for newly outed CPU flaws
- AMD confirms Ryzenfall vulnerabilities, but says they'll be fixed soon via routine BIOS updates
Senior Full Stack Developer - Blue Chip Company
Full stack developer needed for a large blue-chip company in Sydney CBD for an ongoing contract. The project is a dashboard project that allows C level executives to gain a view of the various operational areas of the business. This is a high profile, well-funded, and well documented project giving the person exposure to a variety if new technologies. If this is something you're interested in, apply now!!
- Full stack development
- Design, build, install, integrate and maintain multiple complex software application technologies, platforms and/or systems
- Translate customer needs and requirements, using technical principles into realisable software application products, services, or systems
- Assess capability of vendor solutions and offerings to meet business
- Develop platform specific technology roadmaps that leverage opportunities from evolving and future technologies
- Development and lead focused with and to act as a senior developer for all front end and back end applications that the team manages
The skills / experience the candidate will have:
- Flexible on the belwo due to multiple roles in the team
- Secondary skills: NodeJS, Bootstrap, Agile, Devops, QlikSense
- Skills that would set you apart: Java 8, Spring Boot, PCF, AWS
- Must understand how to support your application in a staging and production environment
Please submit CV in WORD format ONLY.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Aine Grimes
- Unilever, Telstra, PHD executives debate the right way to reinvent media and advertising
- It's time for marketers to switch from savings to value and outcomes, says AANA chief
- Precision, control and growth top of the CMO media agenda
- Tatts Group CMO exits as newly merged business removes centralised marketing role
- eHarmony: How machine learning is leading to better and longer-lasting love matches