- Microsoft: Windows Defender now rules antivirus on business PCs... running Windows 10
- Are infosec certifications the best way to boost your salary?
- Google boosts Gmail anti-phishing defenses to tackle BEC fraud
- AMD confirms it is preparing patches for newly outed CPU flaws
- AMD confirms Ryzenfall vulnerabilities, but says they'll be fixed soon via routine BIOS updates
Full stack Developer
- Fabulous perm opportunity - Global presence
- Ranked amongst the fab 50 companies in Asia as per the Forbes 2014 list
- Demonstrate your full stack expertise!
Are you an experienced full stack Developer looking to join one of the worlds innovative and customer-centric information technology services?
Great opportunity for an experienced Full Stack Engineer to work on client site for a leading global giant! You will join a fabulous technical team where you will contribute significantly to some exciting new projects of work.
To be successful in this role you will have the following skills and experience:
- Understanding of the HTTP protocol, cookies and RESTful principles
- Basic Web application development (HTML, CSS).
- NoSQL databases (MongoDB or DynamoDB preferred.)
- Exposure to DevOps in AWS a must.
- Experience managing EC2, Elastic Beanstalk & Lambda preferred
- Web application security principles
- Backend integration
- Production support - (diagnosis and troubleshooting skills)
- Excellent communication skills
- Stress tolerance
This is a great opportunity to be part of a truly innovative team where you will be given the opportunity to demonstrate your full stack expertise.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Supritha Devadiga on +61294645710. Please quote our job reference number: 200175335.
Reference Number: 200175335_5
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
- Tatts Group CMO exits as newly merged business removes centralised marketing role
- eHarmony: How machine learning is leading to better and longer-lasting love matches
- CMO's top 8 martech stories for the week - 22 March 2018
- New app plans to kill the email clutter and save the planet
- Changes to AMP’s wealth solutions, marketing and customer leadership team