- Are infosec certifications the best way to boost your salary?
- Google boosts Gmail anti-phishing defenses to tackle BEC fraud
- AMD confirms it is preparing patches for newly outed CPU flaws
- AMD confirms Ryzenfall vulnerabilities, but says they'll be fixed soon via routine BIOS updates
- Facebook security chief Alex Stamos reportedly planning to leave
Enterprise Architecture - Strategy Consultant
- Ballarat location
- Competitive Rates $$$
- Baseline security clearance - Must
Looking for Enterprise Architecture - Strategy Consultant for a month contract with Government Organisation.
Looking for Enterprise Architecture - Strategy Consultant for a month contract with Government Organisation in Ballarat location.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is a Australian Government organisation, extremely well branded with a very corporate environment. A dynamic and flexible environment will provide for the right candidate experience with an Enterprise Giant!
ABOUT THE ROLE
As Technical Strategy Consultant you will be a Senior Technical leader and subject matter expert for one of our major accounts within the Government industry. You will be paired with Senior Seller as part of your sales team. You will be accountable for the overall technology strategy, opportunity identification and overall client success for Cloud Solutions for your clients. In partnership with the Seller you will prospect, generate leads, progress those leads and own the opportunities uncovered from a technical perspective. In this role you will be responsible for detailed solution design and technical accelerators such as Proof of Concepts etc. and differentiating client's Cloud solutions vs competitor solutions. You will direct technical resources from the Business Units to design and scale cohesive solutions for your clients.
You will also work on optimizing resources to meet deal constraints taking into account such concerns as Client budget, skills availability, and complexity of the project/solution. From a client perspective you will deal with teams focused on designing, migrating, building, managing, transforming and expanding their services in the Cloud. Your goal will be to build trusted and ongoing relationships with key buyers and influencers including cloud developers, CIO's/CTO's and technology procurement.
- Articulate the business and technical value of networking infrastructure and services solutions to senior managers and technical decision makers.
- Lead first of a kind and complex global network opportunities and solution development
- Provide end-to-end network solution approach guidance and coaching.
- Drive network/SDN solution strategy and design.
- Propagate network/SDN solution assets and best practices.
- Drive competitive winnable deals in the Asia Pacific region
- Create and use intellectual capital to solve diverse client issues in an innovative way.
- Provide training to the solutioners and sellers.
- Manage critical client impacting events related to solution and engage with delivery, transition etc
Education and Experience:
- Expert level skills in Cloud to guide technical client side architects on Cloud strategy and solution best practices. This will aid clients to identify high value Cloud entry points (e.g. new applications, transforming existing applications or simply starting a Cloud sandbox that helps them operationalize.)
- Significant experience within on of the major Industries or Government
- Expert level skill in Cloud technology (Development Ops productivity, hybrid integration, Bluemix Platform as a Service (PaaS) and Integration as a Service (IaaS), cognitive computing, Watson API's, Cloud Privacy and Security)
- Expert level in Windows/Linux (architecture).
- Deep understanding of AWS as a PaaS offering including automation of deployment and containers.
- Deep understanding of the current state of the art for infrastructure automation, continuous integration/deployment, SQL/NoSQL/NewSQL, networking, and cloud-based delivery models.
- Experienced skill level with contemporary engagement methods such as whiteboard, workshops, hands-on demo's, prototyping and Proof of Concepts.
- Experienced level skills with Design Thinking, Agile and DevOps methods.
- Business case modelling skills (i.e. Cloud total cost of Ownership vs Business as Usual purchases)
- Ability to position Cloud technology against industry solution requirements.
- At least 3+ year experience architecting and solutioning leveraging a major Cloud platform.
- 10+ years of experience in infrastructure / Development consulting
- Cloud Certification
- Should have published papers or articles
- Proficiency 2 or more languages such as: Shell, Java, C, Ruby, Python
- Knowledge of Networking systems (DNS, TCP, UDP etc)
- Knowledge of various software technologies, methodologies and applied software engineering practices/standards such as OOD, SOAP, REST, Springand AJAX
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Rutika Kawale on 03 86804220. Please quote our job reference number: 200166550.
Reference Number: 200166550_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
- eHarmony: How machine learning is leading to better and longer-lasting love matches
- CMO's top 8 martech stories for the week - 22 March 2018
- Changes to AMP’s wealth solutions, marketing and customer leadership team
- Report: Analytics maturity key to success
- Industry associations stress importance of consumer trust as Cambridge Analytica and Facebook data leak unfolds