- Are infosec certifications the best way to boost your salary?
- Google boosts Gmail anti-phishing defenses to tackle BEC fraud
- AMD confirms it is preparing patches for newly outed CPU flaws
- AMD confirms Ryzenfall vulnerabilities, but says they'll be fixed soon via routine BIOS updates
- Facebook security chief Alex Stamos reportedly planning to leave
UI iOS & Android Developer
- Agile, UI, Mobile Apps, CI/CD, Spring, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Hibernate
- Contract Up To June + Extension
- Melbourne CBD - $620 per day + super
Do you have a background in developing solid enterprise level solutions from database interaction to UI using Android & iOS mobile frameworks?
Experienced developers with a background in developing solid solutions from database interaction to UI using Android and iOS mobile frameworks are required to join a global consulting business who are going from strength to strength.
You will work with a high calibre team building large enterprise level scalable solutions that will support Australia's telecommunications industry.
To be successful in this role you will have at least 8 years' experience as a Full Stack Developer utilising the following:
- Develop solutions from database interaction to UI using Android and iOS mobile frameworks.
- Demonstrated experience working with teams that embrace Agile techniques and approaches to software delivery strong experience designing/implementing/interfacing with REST API
- Experience in Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery tools such as Docker, Bamboo, Jenkins
- Expertise in Java technologies such as; Spring, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Hibernate and exposure to other Java libraries and frameworks.
- Expertise using multiple frameworks/libraries to build web applications such as ReactJS, Vue.js, Angular Platform, Redux or similar.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Eleanor Malinavitilevu on 07 33395625. Please quote our job reference number: 200175121.
Reference Number: 200175121_2
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
- eHarmony: How machine learning is leading to better and longer-lasting love matches
- CMO's top 8 martech stories for the week - 22 March 2018
- Changes to AMP’s wealth solutions, marketing and customer leadership team
- Report: Analytics maturity key to success
- Industry associations stress importance of consumer trust as Cambridge Analytica and Facebook data leak unfolds