- Microsoft: Windows Defender now rules antivirus on business PCs... running Windows 10
- Are infosec certifications the best way to boost your salary?
- Google boosts Gmail anti-phishing defenses to tackle BEC fraud
- AMD confirms it is preparing patches for newly outed CPU flaws
- AMD confirms Ryzenfall vulnerabilities, but says they'll be fixed soon via routine BIOS updates
- 3 Month Contract Initially
- Great Team Environment
- Immediate Start
We have an exciting opportunity for a Document Control person to join a innovative and close team. Based in Adelaide.
We are looking for an experienced Document Controller who comes with the ability to be involved in supporting management in project information. As the Document Control person you will come with clear verbal and written communication skill to be able to collaborate with a Specialists team.
Responsibilities will include
- Provide current and correct engineering data, documents and drawings
- Monitor engineering standards relating to data numbers and drawing titles
- Provide governance to Construction/Engineering customers via Project Delivery Framework
- Registration, distribution and submission of project documentation in accordance with documented policies and procedures.
- Supports document management systems and related methodologies, strategies and systems for a program of capital projects that allow project organisations to capture, store, retrieve, share, and archive electronic records and documents.
- Supports the implementation of program information management strategies and systems and to be expert user of chosen information management systems.
- Deliver a high level of customer service in regard to Project Information Management, and provide hands on assistance to the project team.
People from Mining or similar backgrounds will be highly desirable!!
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Simone Yearsley on 08 74220613. Please quote our job reference number: 200175205.
Reference Number: 200175205_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Jobs you may also be interested in ...
- Unilever, Telstra, PHD executives debate the right way to reinvent media and advertising
- It's time for marketers to switch from savings to value and outcomes, says AANA chief
- Precision, control and growth top of the CMO media agenda
- Tatts Group CMO exits as newly merged business removes centralised marketing role
- eHarmony: How machine learning is leading to better and longer-lasting love matches