- It’s NDB-Day. Do you have anything to declare?
- The global cyber war is heating up: Why businesses should be worried
- Cisco bug lets anyone login to network as admin with a blank password
- Intel ships new Spectre patches: Kaby Lake and Coffee Lake now, Sandy Bridge next
- As NDB kicks in, be careful of overcompensating for past security inaction
Sales Manager - Global ISP Cloud Solutions Provider
- Big company with small business morale and family values!
- Work for an Industry leader with global footprint
- Permanent opportunity, grow with this entity as they expand into ASIAPAC!
A chance to grow and lead a NEW vibrant and ambitious sales team for a global cloud solutions provider, who is expanding into ASIAPAC!
Experienced in Tier 2 and Tier 3 Sales Management within the Cloud/web hosting solutions space?
Looking for a role where you still value the heart of the company?
Thrive on leading a team to achieve not only company goals, but personal goals as well? ...
... Then this opportunity could have your name written all over it!
Global ISP is looking for an experienced and motivated ICT Sales Manager who is ready to be part of an exciting stage of growth for the ASIAPAC branch of their business!
Reporting to the Director, the Sales Manager will develop and establish the sales division and implement processes and sales strategies. You will grow and lead a passionate, innovative and determined team who are ready to expand the sales capability of this impressive brand!
The responsibilities of this position:
- Develop and implement the overall sales strategies for the newly created department
- Prepare annual sales forecast and budgets
- Build your team including hiring, training & performance management
- Develop and recommend annual sales forecasts and budgets
- Undertaking research and monitoring the market and competitors
- Deliver sales results
- Develop and implement internal documentation management and settlements processes
- liaise with external stakeholders
- Active business development within the customer portfolio and the development of long-term customer relationships
- Strong leadership and people management skills
- Excellent understanding of the Australian IT Industry a must!
- Previous organisation experience within SAAS, ISP and/or IT related sales
- Proven track record of success in the sales and sales management within the IT market
- Solid commercial and financial, acumen
- Strong industry knowledge
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Proactive, self-motivated and driven to succeed
- Very good knowledge of hosting and cloud solutions
- Passion for new technologies and dynamic markets
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Open-minded, dynamic personality with a strong sense of service
- Able to commit to regular national and international travel
If you are passionate, value team morale and want to be part of a big company with small business morale and family values, then don't miss out on this career changing opportunity!
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Bennett Sutton on 03 86804240. Please quote our job reference number: 200173060.
Reference Number: 200173060_8
How to Apply?
Click on the link below