- It’s NDB-Day. Do you have anything to declare?
- The global cyber war is heating up: Why businesses should be worried
- Cisco bug lets anyone login to network as admin with a blank password
- Intel ships new Spectre patches: Kaby Lake and Coffee Lake now, Sandy Bridge next
- As NDB kicks in, be careful of overcompensating for past security inaction
Client Relationship Manager - Healthcare
- Generous remuneration package on offer!
- Work for an IT Industry Leader!
- Melbourne CBD location!
Manage and grow business relationships within the HEALTHCARE sector. Must have proven experience in accelerating high-revenue growth
As the Healthcare Sales Specialist, you will be part of a sophisticated, innovative, creative, cohesive sales organisation. You will be responsible for managing and growing business relationships with designated/assigned Healthcare prospects. The Healthcare team is a high-revenue growth group, and this role will be expected to accelerate this growth by establishing, deepening and expanding relationships with new and existing customers.
The Sales Specialist will be responsible for driving new business with Public and Private Healthcare organisations in your defined territory.
Essential Job Functions
- Build a thorough understanding of the clients value proposition across products and services in particular Patient Administration Systems (PAS)
- Understands customer business by actively researching customer to determine business issues. Establishes executive credibility with existing and prospective clients providing the ability to cultivate relationships and envision creative sales and solution strategies that generate additional revenue.
- Cultivates key trusted-advisor relationships with senior level IT and Business Unit executives demonstrating an understanding of key business challenges within customer markets and how digitally-enabled business solutions can address those needs.
- Develop a business plan and sales strategy in conjunction with sales management for assigned territories or accounts that executes against a high-revenue growth imperative and increased profitability
- Plan for and execute against a revenue target for a portfolio of clients and prospects
- Maintain Salesforce customer and opportunity tracking systems
- Engage key constituents at clients as a thought-leadership partner, with a heavy focus on senior-level decision makers, to understand these clients' work, differentiate the company's brand, and tailor value proposition to these critical influencers
- Coordinate closely with colleagues across company teams, particularly with stakeholders on client servicing teams
- Provide real-time analysis of account activity, usage trends, and company development of new products.
- Candidates should be comfortable articulating the value of our managed services, professional services, and customer-facing software systems to clients.
- Key performance metrics for this role include performance against closed deals and revenue targets, personal performance to objectives, effectiveness of senior-level client engagement, and adoption by clients of new products, and services.
- 5-8 years of demonstrated success selling information services, in particular Patient Administration Systems (PAS) and solutions to Healthcare corporations
- Bachelor's degree in healthcare with information technology or related field preferred
- Effective communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- A demonstrated ability to manage sophisticated C-Suite relationships
- A demonstrated ability to work effectively across teams and business units to achieve success
- A willingness to travel and work among a global team of professionals
- A clear track record of excellence in Leadership
- A strong passion for persuasion - especially around complicated and intellectually challenging issues
- A demonstrated ability to understand people and communicate clearly
- Resilience / strength of character: the willingness to take risks and overcome failures
- Teamwork and professionalism
- Act with the highest integrity and professionalism in all their endeavours
- Lead others to do the same
- Have a creative and entrepreneurial mindset; are interested in helping to build a successful business and to be compensated according to performance
- Have demonstrated ability and initiative to handle increasing responsibility over time
- Office environment or customer location
- Ability to travel on short notice - up to 40% travel
- May require evening or weekend work
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Bhrett Brockley on 03 8680 4321. Please quote our job reference number: 200174680.
Reference Number: 200174680_6
How to Apply?
Click on the link below