- It’s NDB-Day. Do you have anything to declare?
- The global cyber war is heating up: Why businesses should be worried
- Cisco bug lets anyone login to network as admin with a blank password
- Intel ships new Spectre patches: Kaby Lake and Coffee Lake now, Sandy Bridge next
- As NDB kicks in, be careful of overcompensating for past security inaction
Service Delivery Manager
- Permanent Role
- Perth CBD
- Collaborative work environment
Service Delivery Manager | Applications | Project Management background | ITIL /PMP/Prince2
Our client is looking for a Service Delivery Manager in their team who is capable of leading service delivery teams and focused on delivering service contract on accounts of small-to-moderate size/complex projects.
- This role interfaces directly with the client IT organization, and takes primary responsibility for maintaining/developing the client relationship and ensuring client satisfaction. This role serves as the link between delivery resources and client organization for technical, contractual, service and vendor issues, and identifies opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Incumbents in this role have work delivered through delivery centers, but typically does not work out of a delivery center them. They will regularly be on-site with the client. This role will support sales activities as needed, and will sign-off on delivery center's aspects of work in the sales and contract negotiation process.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Creates and tracks team status reports using standard templates; actively participates in internal and external status meetings
- Communicates solution and service to client and internal stakeholders
- Partners with client, delivery, account and solution teams to evaluate, approve, and implement change to service or scope
- Ensures delivery team and client support staff are adequately prepared for implementation
- Helps develop training plans and materials for training support staff and client liaisons for release
- Participates in training support staff and client liaisons on release impacts
- Drives continuous process and client outcome improvement
- Monitors and analyzes client satisfaction through available escalation/complaint tools
- Strong Service Delivery Experience with a support desk background including incident, service request and problem management aspects.
- Experience in managing MS .Net, SharePoint an CRM environments highly desirable
- Experience in Agile Dev/Ops engagements highly desirable
- Experience planning and managing projects/programs which are resourced and executed by geographically-dispersed teams Basic understanding of project/program financials (e.g., budgeting, assessing financial impact, working with financial analysts)
- Knowledgeable of at least one software development methodology (e.g., Agile, Scrum, SDLC, Waterfall)
- Knowledgeable of Microsoft platform technologies and tools
- Clear and concise oral and written communication
- Proven skills in stakeholder expectations management
- Results oriented; self-directed ability to drive change in unstructured environment
- Project Management Institute (PMI) certification preferred, but not required; ITIL certifications considered valuable.
- Undergraduate degree required, preferably in technology or business-related field
- Strong experience on project and service management experience in an IT environment, especially for external clients
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Shilpa Singh on 08 61511703. Please quote our job reference number: 200174681.
Reference Number: 200174681_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below