- UK’s NCSC catches Turla’s new in-memory ‘Neuron’ malware for attacking Windows
- Automated security testing helps developers clamp down on IoT, open-source threats
- Google’s G Suite gets new dashboard to spot new threats
- Is your PC vulnerable to Meltdown and Spectre CPU exploits? InSpectre tells you
- Despite their app appetite, Australian businesses still struggling to extend compliance to the cloud
IT - OTHER
QLD, OtherPosted on 01.12.2018
75.00 -> 90.00 Per hour
- Supply Chain Implementation Project
- $88.21 p.h | 38 hour week | 6 month contract with possibility of extension
- Two Queensland Government Contracts
Your New Role
You will be responsible for data mining, extraction and analysis predominantly using data from an aged SAP solution and other sources to build an evidence base for reporting; diagnostic assessment of the supply chain; benefits calculation.
The role requires you to support the implementation of systems (including S/4HANA, WMS), business processes, business mapping and reporting frameworks.
The role requires you to have skills to work in an environment where data quality may not be high or easily coordinated. Experience in being able to undertake significant work to ensure the data is reliable, timely, tested, trustworthy, accurate and of quality is essential.
Experience and Skills needed:
- Proven capability to work on data of various qualities to a high standard
- Attention to detail
- Business mapping and processing
- Strong experience with data mining, extraction and analysis
- Strong data analysis skills
Experience with supply chain projects will be highly valued.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Ryan Anderson in our Brisbane office on +61 7 3258 8377, quoting Ref No. 4A/19258.
Applications Close COB Wednesday, 17 January 2018.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
- A quick glance at the state of cryptocurrency
- Facebook standardizes Workplace pricing, boosts cost for larger deployments
- Firefox speeds up WebAssembly through streaming compilation
- Mozilla mandates that new Firefox features rely on encrypted connections
- Wide area networks: What WANs are and where they’re headed
- Industry experts: Amazon Alexa will transform the way brands engage with consumers
- CMO's top 8 martech stories for the week - 18 January 2018
- Myer digital and data chief promoted to COO; further staff cuts confirmed
- Lack of integration means more than half of marketers are missing out on substantial campaign ROI
- Aussie brands jump on voice-interaction bandwagon following Amazon Alexa's local launch