- UK’s NCSC catches Turla’s new in-memory ‘Neuron’ malware for attacking Windows
- Automated security testing helps developers clamp down on IoT, open-source threats
- Google’s G Suite gets new dashboard to spot new threats
- Is your PC vulnerable to Meltdown and Spectre CPU exploits? InSpectre tells you
- Despite their app appetite, Australian businesses still struggling to extend compliance to the cloud
Iteration Manager - Telco
- CBD location
- Agile Delivery experience
- $70 p/hour
Contract role until 30/06/2018. Agile wiz with TDP exposure
My client, a nationally acclaimed telecommunications company is in need of an Iteration Manager who has solid experience in working end-to-end planning and assisting in the execution of defined projects within set deadlines
- Familiar with and have demonstrated experience in Agile delivery
- Proven experience in delivering agile projects
- Understanding of TDP
- Proven experience in working with SME both on the IT and Network sides.
- Have had solid proven experience in working on the end-to-end planning and assisting with the execution of defined projects within prescribed parameters and time;
- Experienced in reporting on project delivery progress / deliverable status against the project plan, escalating unanticipated variations for approval;
- Strong communication skills and having the ability to ensure understanding of agreed project objectives with all stakeholders;
- Business Case - worked on completing business case development and obtaining approvals.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Bhrett Brockley on 03 8680 4321. Please quote our job reference number: 200174342.
Reference Number: 200174342_2
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Jobs you may also be interested in ...
- A quick glance at the state of cryptocurrency
- Facebook standardizes Workplace pricing, boosts cost for larger deployments
- Firefox speeds up WebAssembly through streaming compilation
- Mozilla mandates that new Firefox features rely on encrypted connections
- Wide area networks: What WANs are and where they’re headed
- Westpac brings bank transacting to text messaging
- Industry experts: Amazon Alexa will transform the way brands engage with consumers
- CMO's top 8 martech stories for the week - 18 January 2018
- Myer digital and data chief promoted to COO; further staff cuts confirmed
- Lack of integration means more than half of marketers are missing out on substantial campaign ROI