- UK’s NCSC catches Turla’s new in-memory ‘Neuron’ malware for attacking Windows
- Automated security testing helps developers clamp down on IoT, open-source threats
- Google’s G Suite gets new dashboard to spot new threats
- Is your PC vulnerable to Meltdown and Spectre CPU exploits? InSpectre tells you
- Despite their app appetite, Australian businesses still struggling to extend compliance to the cloud
Lead Business Analyst
Our client, a leading Financial Services organisation have an exciting opportunity for a Lead Business Analyst to join their team.
The Lead Business Analyst will lead and guide the business analysis effort in a single major program/project or work across a number of smaller projects and initiatives as well as interfacing within the senior project structure and business stakeholders
In this key role you will be responsible for working to deliver rapid change across the Wealth business with a focus on ensuring that the bank meets it regulatory expectations. Working to deliver solutions from early concepts right through to final release, you'll lead requirements gathering and validation workshops - using techniques like modeling and storyboarding to create a prioritized list of epics and user stories.
Along with this, you'll cover planning, estimation, requirements management, analysis, documentation, shaping and elicitation - but most importantly, you'll make sure each project lines up with our overall business strategy.
Working on projects and programs across the Wealth Portfolio, which could be anything from changes related to Federal Budget Superannuation reforms to industry required data and reporting initiatives.
To be successful in this role you must demonstrate:
- 2+ years as a Lead Business Analyst with Wealth Management experience
- Regulatory experience would be beneficial or strong data & reporting within Wealth Management
- Ideally have Agile experience along with an Agile Mindset
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Linda Donaghey
- A quick glance at the state of cryptocurrency
- Facebook standardizes Workplace pricing, boosts cost for larger deployments
- Firefox speeds up WebAssembly through streaming compilation
- Mozilla mandates that new Firefox features rely on encrypted connections
- Wide area networks: What WANs are and where they’re headed
- Industry experts: Amazon Alexa will transform the way brands engage with consumers
- CMO's top 8 martech stories for the week - 18 January 2018
- Myer digital and data chief promoted to COO; further staff cuts confirmed
- Lack of integration means more than half of marketers are missing out on substantial campaign ROI
- Aussie brands jump on voice-interaction bandwagon following Amazon Alexa's local launch