- UK’s NCSC catches Turla’s new in-memory ‘Neuron’ malware for attacking Windows
- Automated security testing helps developers clamp down on IoT, open-source threats
- Google’s G Suite gets new dashboard to spot new threats
- Is your PC vulnerable to Meltdown and Spectre CPU exploits? InSpectre tells you
- Despite their app appetite, Australian businesses still struggling to extend compliance to the cloud
Business Analyst - $650 per day
You will be creating a brilliant end to end customer delivery experience - deliver value-added analytic support to Procurement & Supply Chain Business Units to achieve savings, capture and translate raw data into actionable insights.
To be successful:
- Will have 5 years previous expereince as a Senior Business Analyst in similar projects.
- Proactive use of data analysis (Excel, MS Access, Databases) tools.
- Requires a relevant Degree with proven experience in conducting analysis and market research in Procurement / Finance / Consulting area.
- Telecommunication experience is highly regarded
- Will have proven stakeholder management experience and an ability to influence.
- Will be able to put together reports and clearly and effectivly be able to covey ideas and recommendations to senior management level.
- Ability to quickly extract and transform data from a variety of disparate data sources.
- Ability to undertake complex root cause investigations and develop reports suitable to a senior management level.
- Cost modelling experience
- Large Enterprise experience
- Procurement background
- Idealling worked in a consulting capacity
- BI tool experience a bonus
To apply, send in your CV (WORD format) including a COVER LETTER stating suitability to the role.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Tom Key
- A quick glance at the state of cryptocurrency
- Facebook standardizes Workplace pricing, boosts cost for larger deployments
- Firefox speeds up WebAssembly through streaming compilation
- Mozilla mandates that new Firefox features rely on encrypted connections
- Wide area networks: What WANs are and where they’re headed
- Industry experts: Amazon Alexa will transform the way brands engage with consumers
- CMO's top 8 martech stories for the week - 18 January 2018
- Myer digital and data chief promoted to COO; further staff cuts confirmed
- Lack of integration means more than half of marketers are missing out on substantial campaign ROI
- Aussie brands jump on voice-interaction bandwagon following Amazon Alexa's local launch