- UK’s NCSC catches Turla’s new in-memory ‘Neuron’ malware for attacking Windows
- Automated security testing helps developers clamp down on IoT, open-source threats
- Google’s G Suite gets new dashboard to spot new threats
- Is your PC vulnerable to Meltdown and Spectre CPU exploits? InSpectre tells you
- Despite their app appetite, Australian businesses still struggling to extend compliance to the cloud
One of Canberra's leading Government Departments are looking to engage services of an experienced Procurement Manager on a 6 month contract starting immediately, you will be part of a major transformation program.
To be successful for this role you will:
- You will have demonstrated experience in procurement
- You will have knowledge of contract conditions
- You will have a diploma (min) in procurement/contract management/finance or related discipline
- You will have 3-5 years experience working in an ICT procurement environment
- You will have strong vendor management skills
- You will be able to foster and develop strong relationships
Relevant qualifications and demonstrated experience within large government departments will be highly regarded. Previous experience in high volume contractor payroll may be advantageous.
Like to know more?
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Amber Cummings in our Canberra office on (02) 6229 1541, quoting Ref No. 1A/12841.
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
- A quick glance at the state of cryptocurrency
- Facebook standardizes Workplace pricing, boosts cost for larger deployments
- Firefox speeds up WebAssembly through streaming compilation
- Mozilla mandates that new Firefox features rely on encrypted connections
- Wide area networks: What WANs are and where they’re headed
- Industry experts: Amazon Alexa will transform the way brands engage with consumers
- CMO's top 8 martech stories for the week - 18 January 2018
- Myer digital and data chief promoted to COO; further staff cuts confirmed
- Lack of integration means more than half of marketers are missing out on substantial campaign ROI
- Aussie brands jump on voice-interaction bandwagon following Amazon Alexa's local launch