- UK’s NCSC catches Turla’s new in-memory ‘Neuron’ malware for attacking Windows
- Automated security testing helps developers clamp down on IoT, open-source threats
- Google’s G Suite gets new dashboard to spot new threats
- Is your PC vulnerable to Meltdown and Spectre CPU exploits? InSpectre tells you
- Despite their app appetite, Australian businesses still struggling to extend compliance to the cloud
Systems Support Analyst
- 6 Month Contract
- Join a Strong Team Environment
- Work in the Heart of Brisbane CBD
An exciting opportunity in a unique industry. As a Systems Support Analyst you will provide technical and operational support in delivering the project requirements across WH&S, Compliance, Risk and other areas of workflow management.
Your duties will entail:
- Support and Administer bespoke organization software and applications
- Data and report analysis
- Data integrity
- System Documentation associated with Incident Management, Compliance and Risk
- Service Delivery
- Staff training
- Support the team ethos of the organization.
To succeed you will possess the following:
- ICT Systems Administration and Analyst skills
- Exposure to WH&S software will be particularly highly regarded
- Understanding of Risk, Compliance and WH&S principles.
- Ability to function independently
- Commitment to continuous improvement and development
- Proven Business analysis and skills
- Detail oriented with good report writing skills
- Display initiative in providing guidance to systems users
- Good oral communication and training skills
To submit your application, please apply online using the appropriate link below, quoting Ref Number, 4A/19234.
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
- A quick glance at the state of cryptocurrency
- Facebook standardizes Workplace pricing, boosts cost for larger deployments
- Firefox speeds up WebAssembly through streaming compilation
- Mozilla mandates that new Firefox features rely on encrypted connections
- Wide area networks: What WANs are and where they’re headed
- Industry experts: Amazon Alexa will transform the way brands engage with consumers
- CMO's top 8 martech stories for the week - 18 January 2018
- Myer digital and data chief promoted to COO; further staff cuts confirmed
- Lack of integration means more than half of marketers are missing out on substantial campaign ROI
- Aussie brands jump on voice-interaction bandwagon following Amazon Alexa's local launch