- UK’s NCSC catches Turla’s new in-memory ‘Neuron’ malware for attacking Windows
- Automated security testing helps developers clamp down on IoT, open-source threats
- Google’s G Suite gets new dashboard to spot new threats
- Is your PC vulnerable to Meltdown and Spectre CPU exploits? InSpectre tells you
- Despite their app appetite, Australian businesses still struggling to extend compliance to the cloud
Digital Services Project Manager
Project Manager - Digital Services
Hudson has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Project Manager. We are looking to hear from Project Managers who have a minimum 5 years' experience working with large scale ICT projects and possess formal Project Management qualifications. The successful applicant will be reporting to the Digital Transformation Manager, and working with the Business Improvement Branch and relevant business areas, the Specified Personnel will be responsible for the delivery of a project with four overarching outputs to improve the organisation.
The opportunity Hudson has is with one of key clients on a 12 month contract with possible extension starting immediately. Applicants must be an Australian Citizen.
To be successful for the role you will:
- You will have a minimum 5 years project management experience
- You will have a minimum 5 years' experience managing complex ICT projects successfully;
- You will have demonstrated experience in implementing User Centred Design/ User Experience practices in the successful delivery of projects to improve client's experience;
- You will have demonstrated experience in transforming client service delivery
- You will have demonstrated experience with stakeholder engagement and relationship management skills.
- You will have demonstrated experience in complex change management with both internal and external users/clients
- You will have demonstrated experience managing complex projects in a government environment.
Relevant qualifications and demonstrated experience with government departments will be highly regarded.
Like to know more?
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Amber Cummings in our Canberra office on (02) 6229 1541, quoting Ref No. 1A/13010
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
- Mozilla mandates that new Firefox features rely on encrypted connections
- Wide area networks: What WANs are and where they’re headed
- Office 365: Enterprise usage doesn't translate into enterprise value
- Slack trials private shared channels, adds admin controls
- What’s new in AWS Lambda: Go and .Net Core support
- Industry experts: Amazon Alexa will transform the way brands engage with consumers
- CMO's top 8 martech stories for the week - 18 January 2018
- Myer digital and data chief promoted to COO; further staff cuts confirmed
- Lack of integration means more than half of marketers are missing out on substantial campaign ROI
- Aussie brands jump on voice-interaction bandwagon following Amazon Alexa's local launch