- What is Zero Trust? A model for more effective security
- OnePlus customers hit by card fraud after buying phones on oneplus.net
- Safeguarding your biggest cybersecurity target: Executives
- Spectre and Meltdown explained: What they are, how they work, what's at risk
- Australian companies lag world in evaluating business risk of data compromise
HFC Project Officer - Governance and Reporting
- Initial 6-month contract starting as soon as possible
- Melbourne CBD
- HFC experience mandatory - Governance and Reporting
A rapidly expanding IT Consulting firm is looking for an experienced HFC Project Officer to deliver Governance and Reporting on a HFC program.
This rapidly expanding IT Services and Consulting organisation in Melbourne is looking for an experienced HFC Project Officer (Project Governance Support) to work on a major HFC Telco network deployment program.
- Conduct regular project quality reviews to ensure project teams are adhering to the standards that are in place
- Ensure that the Project Quality, Governance, Assurance and Audit practice and tools used are fit for purpose
- Conduct presentations/ workshops with senior management in order to demonstrate the value of Project and Quality management plans, order to get their buy in
The successful applicant will have the following:
- Experience with project Governance, reporting and support within HFC projects
- Experience working within a PMO environment.
- Extensive telecommunications professional experience, preferably network technology experience with a carrier.
- Strong understanding of Project Management methodologies and concepts across all phases of a project lifecycle. (Qualifications such as Prince 2, PMI or equivalent are desirable.)
- Fixed network premise connection rollout experience (PSTN, DSL, HFC, Fibre).
- Proven telco experience in a Project Management delivery team.
- Understanding of Telstra's copper & HFC networks.
- E2E network rollout experience across transmission, exchange build, power and access networks.
- Highly developed Commercial & Contracts acumen, understanding the key drivers.
- Strong reporting and data analytics capability ie. advanced Excel and scheduling tools.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Eleanor Malinavitilevu on 07 33395625. Please quote our job reference number: 200174368.
Reference Number: 200174368_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Jobs you may also be interested in ...
- How data and employee advocacy are helping Volkwagen achieve CX innovation
- De Castro leaves AGL, takes consumer GM role at Vocus
- GoDaddy recruits eBay marketer for top A/NZ job
- CMO launches CMO CX, customer experience maturity assessment tool
- How an integrated CRM and marketing automation play is helping Valiant Finance