- UK’s NCSC catches Turla’s new in-memory ‘Neuron’ malware for attacking Windows
- Automated security testing helps developers clamp down on IoT, open-source threats
- Google’s G Suite gets new dashboard to spot new threats
- Is your PC vulnerable to Meltdown and Spectre CPU exploits? InSpectre tells you
- Despite their app appetite, Australian businesses still struggling to extend compliance to the cloud
IT Field Technician
- Accredited solution provider, innovative company culture
- Sydney, CBD
Fantastic opportunity for an IT Field Support Technician to join this award-wining tech solution provider, on a permanent basis based in Sydney CBD.
Fantastic opportunity for a Technical Field Engineer to provide Onsite Support for the Information Technology environment for a diverse client range in Sydney's bustling CBD .
Accountabilities including server administration, network devices, BYOD, and applications.
What you will be doing
- Provide Onsite support to all employees
- Troubleshoot hardware software issues
- Provide assistance to develop and update processes and procedures
- Administration and updating of IT systems and databases
- Perform general hardware maintenance
What you will ideally have
- 2 or more years' experience in a comparable role
- Experience in incident and problem management
- Knowledge of Microsoft office 2007/2010,365 - Windows operating systems etc
- Knowledge of mobile device support and management
- Problem-solving and technical troubleshooting skills
- General understanding of network management and LAN/WAN concepts
This company believes in their staff and provides particular support for their tech staff! This really is a great opportunity to utilise your passion for technology and grow with an established company on a long duration contract.
If this is the role for you, don't miss out, apply today to be considered!
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Coral Shankland on 0294645631. Please quote our job reference number: 200173791.
Reference Number: 200173791_5
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
- A quick glance at the state of cryptocurrency
- Facebook standardizes Workplace pricing, boosts cost for larger deployments
- Firefox speeds up WebAssembly through streaming compilation
- Mozilla mandates that new Firefox features rely on encrypted connections
- Wide area networks: What WANs are and where they’re headed
- Industry experts: Amazon Alexa will transform the way brands engage with consumers
- CMO's top 8 martech stories for the week - 18 January 2018
- Myer digital and data chief promoted to COO; further staff cuts confirmed
- Lack of integration means more than half of marketers are missing out on substantial campaign ROI
- Aussie brands jump on voice-interaction bandwagon following Amazon Alexa's local launch