- UK’s NCSC catches Turla’s new in-memory ‘Neuron’ malware for attacking Windows
- Automated security testing helps developers clamp down on IoT, open-source threats
- Google’s G Suite gets new dashboard to spot new threats
- Is your PC vulnerable to Meltdown and Spectre CPU exploits? InSpectre tells you
- Despite their app appetite, Australian businesses still struggling to extend compliance to the cloud
Mobile Developers (Android OR iOS)
Our industry leading client is currently seeking talented Mobile Developers (Android and iOS) who love to code, get their hands dirty on challenging problems and deliver rock solid, highly scalable solutions. Ideal candidates will learn, adapt quickly and will be able to use the tools at their disposal - software, algorithms and experience to understand and effectively tackle hard problems.
The role will be responsible for providing ongoing support and maintenance to the existing client landscape.
- Develop software solutions aligned within enterprise architecture.
- Develop features across multiple subsystems within our systems, participating in the software development lifecycle from requirements capture through to deployment and support.
- Participate in Continuous Improvement of software, systems and processes.
- Create documentation to communicate solutions as necessary.
- Develop personal expertise in the area of mobile and web development.
- Employ industry recognised standards and methodologies to design, develop, test and implement in-house systems, interfaces and UI elements.
This is a senior role requiring a minimum of 5 years' experience working in large-scale software and applications development. Candidates must demonstrate the skills and experience below:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or similar technical discipline; or, equivalent demonstrable experience;
- Experience as a software developer; demonstrated success developing a variety of software systems while taking on increasing responsibility for analysis, design, implementation and deployment tasks;
- Experience building mobile/web software systems, utilizing N-tier architectures, dynamic content, highly-scalable approaches, and complex security models/implementations;
- Proficiency with a variety of platforms: Linux, Unix and/or Windows on desktop, server, iOS and Android on mobile;
- Demonstrated proficiency in a range of programming languages and platforms including:
- Mobile development - Android OR iOS;
- Java, Objective C
- SOAP and REST-based web services;
- Protocols WSDL, SOAP, HTTP/S and JMS;
- Web service definition WSDL, policy, security;
- XQuery, XSLT, XML, JSON
- Experience working in Agile teams;
- Demonstrated awareness of and commitment to best practice, continuous improvement and client focused service delivery methodologies in a large and complex organisation;
- Exceptional communications and interpersonal skills.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Lisa Williams
- A quick glance at the state of cryptocurrency
- Facebook standardizes Workplace pricing, boosts cost for larger deployments
- Firefox speeds up WebAssembly through streaming compilation
- Mozilla mandates that new Firefox features rely on encrypted connections
- Wide area networks: What WANs are and where they’re headed
- Industry experts: Amazon Alexa will transform the way brands engage with consumers
- CMO's top 8 martech stories for the week - 18 January 2018
- Myer digital and data chief promoted to COO; further staff cuts confirmed
- Lack of integration means more than half of marketers are missing out on substantial campaign ROI
- Aussie brands jump on voice-interaction bandwagon following Amazon Alexa's local launch