- UK’s NCSC catches Turla’s new in-memory ‘Neuron’ malware for attacking Windows
- Automated security testing helps developers clamp down on IoT, open-source threats
- Google’s G Suite gets new dashboard to spot new threats
- Is your PC vulnerable to Meltdown and Spectre CPU exploits? InSpectre tells you
- Despite their app appetite, Australian businesses still struggling to extend compliance to the cloud
Power BI Developer
Our client, an Aussie start-up, is keen to hear from talented Power BI Developers who'd like to work on their PoC.
This is an urgent requirement so they can only consider people who can join them with short notice, ideally next week.
They're a small business that is going places, quickly. This is a great opportunity to showcase your abilities while they're in their formative years.
You should have knowledge of the following:
- Experience with PowerBI
- Business Intelligence development capabilities using MS SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Good data analysis skills
- Development experience using MS Visual Studio toolset (BI Development Studio)
- Report and dashboard design and development
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Josh Whitehead
- A quick glance at the state of cryptocurrency
- Facebook standardizes Workplace pricing, boosts cost for larger deployments
- Firefox speeds up WebAssembly through streaming compilation
- Mozilla mandates that new Firefox features rely on encrypted connections
- Wide area networks: What WANs are and where they’re headed
- Industry experts: Amazon Alexa will transform the way brands engage with consumers
- CMO's top 8 martech stories for the week - 18 January 2018
- Myer digital and data chief promoted to COO; further staff cuts confirmed
- Lack of integration means more than half of marketers are missing out on substantial campaign ROI
- Aussie brands jump on voice-interaction bandwagon following Amazon Alexa's local launch