- UK’s NCSC catches Turla’s new in-memory ‘Neuron’ malware for attacking Windows
- Automated security testing helps developers clamp down on IoT, open-source threats
- Google’s G Suite gets new dashboard to spot new threats
- Is your PC vulnerable to Meltdown and Spectre CPU exploits? InSpectre tells you
- Despite their app appetite, Australian businesses still struggling to extend compliance to the cloud
IT - OTHER
IT & Systems Support Officer
QLD, OtherPosted on 01.10.2018
40.00 -> 45.00 Per hour
IT Systems Support Officer - 45/hr
- Industry Leader
- 6 Week Initial contract with view to go perm.
- Use your passion in IT to learn bespoke technologies
This is a 6 week initial offering from an industry leader looking for the services of an established IT professional looking to continue their career as IT & Systems Support Officer.
This is a unique opportunity to join an industry leader and further develop your already strong skillset.
While our client works with the usual Microsoft technologies, given their unique industry you will actually spend more time learning and eventually being an SME for one of a kind technologies.
So while we expect candidates to have experience from AD administration to Windows server analysis, you will be ready and eager to develop your new skillset!
What you'll need to succeed:
- Develop Key understanding in bespoke industry systems and software
- Have a foundational understanding of Microsoft Environments.
- Proven industry experience in IT Systems totaling several years.
- Experience in adaptable environments.
- Willingness to learn and develop as 80% of your time will be spent on systems and software related to the industry.
Technically you already possess experience in:
- Windows Servers
- Active Directory
- Office 365
- Wintel Environments
- Apple and mobile devices
To submit your application, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Quoting Ref Num 4A/19189. Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
- A quick glance at the state of cryptocurrency
- Facebook standardizes Workplace pricing, boosts cost for larger deployments
- Firefox speeds up WebAssembly through streaming compilation
- Mozilla mandates that new Firefox features rely on encrypted connections
- Wide area networks: What WANs are and where they’re headed
- Industry experts: Amazon Alexa will transform the way brands engage with consumers
- CMO's top 8 martech stories for the week - 18 January 2018
- Myer digital and data chief promoted to COO; further staff cuts confirmed
- Lack of integration means more than half of marketers are missing out on substantial campaign ROI
- Aussie brands jump on voice-interaction bandwagon following Amazon Alexa's local launch