- UK’s NCSC catches Turla’s new in-memory ‘Neuron’ malware for attacking Windows
- Automated security testing helps developers clamp down on IoT, open-source threats
- Google’s G Suite gets new dashboard to spot new threats
- Is your PC vulnerable to Meltdown and Spectre CPU exploits? InSpectre tells you
- Despite their app appetite, Australian businesses still struggling to extend compliance to the cloud
Senior IT Business Analyst
- Competitive $$$ on offer
- ** ASAP start **
- >>> Melbourne CBD location <<<
** Initial 12 Month Contract ** A vibrant digital team is seeking an experienced BA with a deep understanding in setting up Foundation Data
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is a leading Australian organisation, extremely well branded with a very corporate environment. Great Melbourne CBD location, close to all transport and shops.
A vibrant IT & Digital Solutions team with hundreds of user groups will provide a stimulating environment for an experience BA!
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will use your deep experience in setting up Foundation Data for Logistics processes with desirable experience of Retail environment performing Business Analyst on multiple projects.
Be the bridge between different teams to improve Retail Operations via efficient BA tasks leading to effective business outcomes using technology solutions.
Partner with other IT Solution teams and business portfolios (TD&D) to provide technology expertise and leadership by advising, consulting and developing solutions to resolve business problems.
- Defining solution direction and engaging the relevant Platform and Delivery teams to ensure end to end delivery
- Develop and manage the detail requirements of the Mass Market Fulfilment program's Foundation Data and Integration stream.
- Proactively support and assist the business with identifying, shaping and assessing the feasibility of ideas
- Documented business processes that are referenced and updated as part of enhancements
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience in logistics and supply chain capability
- Deep experience in Data Analysis
- Deep experience in application Integrations with the enterprise and Business to Business
- Knowledge in Data Warehousing and Analytics
- Experience influencing internal and external stakeholders
- Knowledge and experience of telecommunication business domains, systems, product and services
- Proven ability to take a business problem statement and provide recommended solution options to proceed, drive the delivery and implementation of the solution and transition to business-as-usual
- Experience in effectively motivating and leading virtual teams
- Sound knowledge of the Agile and TDP methodologies.
- Strong deadline orientation and ability to effectively prioritize and meet deadlines
- Oracle Retail Suite experience
- Experience in a BA role on projects implementing solutions for Retail Shops or Retail Industry
- Tertiary qualifications in an IT, engineering or related discipline
- Strong experience in end to end architecture with an understanding of enterprise networks, architecture models and business architectures
- Strong experience of micro-services architecture, Software as a Service (SaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS), Infrastructure as a Service and end-user computing.
- Change management background and bias
- Ability to analyse system interfaces and perform data mapping including understanding of data formats such as XML, JSON etc.
- Sound knowledge of Business Process Modelling (BPM) or general purpose modelling e.g. use case diagrams, sequence diagrams etc.
**Due to the large number of applicants, only progressing candidates will be contacted**
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Michael Christmas on 03 8680 4215. Please quote our job reference number: 200174334.
Reference Number: 200174334_2
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Jobs you may also be interested in ...
- Mozilla mandates that new Firefox features rely on encrypted connections
- Wide area networks: What WANs are and where they’re headed
- Office 365: Enterprise usage doesn't translate into enterprise value
- Slack trials private shared channels, adds admin controls
- What’s new in AWS Lambda: Go and .Net Core support
- Industry experts: Amazon Alexa will transform the way brands engage with consumers
- CMO's top 8 martech stories for the week - 18 January 2018
- Myer digital and data chief promoted to COO; further staff cuts confirmed
- Lack of integration means more than half of marketers are missing out on substantial campaign ROI
- Aussie brands jump on voice-interaction bandwagon following Amazon Alexa's local launch