- UK’s NCSC catches Turla’s new in-memory ‘Neuron’ malware for attacking Windows
- Automated security testing helps developers clamp down on IoT, open-source threats
- Google’s G Suite gets new dashboard to spot new threats
- Is your PC vulnerable to Meltdown and Spectre CPU exploits? InSpectre tells you
- Despite their app appetite, Australian businesses still struggling to extend compliance to the cloud
Solution Architect- SAP S/4 HANA - Orange NSW
Ready for the next challenge this new year but in an easy-going town and less traffic area? Yes? Great! Our client in the public sector is looking to bring on board an experienced Solution Architect (SAP S/4 HANA) to be based in Orange, NSW or ready to commute to Orange.
Orange is a city in the Central West region of New South Wales, Australia. It is 254 kilometres west of the state capital, Sydney at an altitude of 862 metres
Role: SAP S/4 HANA Solution Architect/Technical Lead (Current NSW Driver Licence required)
Start Date: ASAP for 6 months, with a possibility of an extension
Pay Rate: $100 -$120 per hour, plus Super (based on experience)
Hours of work: 8-hour day, 40-hours a week
Business Unit: Corporate Services Partners/Business Technology Services
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
The key requirement the business is looking for in candidates, is someone who has S/4 HANA and/or experience in SAP technologies. The candidate needs to be able to manage the development work with the engaged Vendors and work with our Infrastructure team including our Vendor on the future system architecture/landscape etc.
The Solution Architect/Technical Lead is responsible for the architecture development for complex technology solutions, the balance between functional, service quality and systems management requirements and for mapping the business requirements to systems/technical requirements to ensure they are in line with the enterprise business architectural plan.
- Minimum 5 years experiences in managing technical teams and vendor
- Prior experience in system architecture and technical experience with system integrations
- Experience with S/4 HANA strongly preferred within Finance and HR/Payroll
- Detailed understanding of SAP technologies, applications, and change management process, especially SAP S/4 HANA
- Strong troubleshooting skill
- Excellent verbal and written skill
- Ability to work and manage developers from the Third-Party Vendors
- Lead, manage and implement technical changes with the third-party vendors to ensure development of all interfaces are completed of high quality and delivered on time per the scope, schedule, and requirements for the project
- Review design, functional and technical documentations and provide input to System Architecture and Interfaces
- Engage the Infrastructure/technical teams to work with the service provider to ensure appropriate infrastructure and capabilities are implemented for the project, including security, single sign-on, disaster recovery and network connectivity
- Work closely with the infrastructure team and the service provider on architectural design, release and project implementations, system and capacity performance
- Create an implementation plan and cutover plan for development work that needs to be completed/deployed for the project
- Engage and coordinate functional and testing teams for interface builds and ensuring system defects are resolved
- Provide technical advice on all systems integrating to the new HR/Payroll & Finance system
- Proactively work with other project work streams such as the Finance and HR/Payroll functional teams, Testing, Training, Change Management, Cutover, and Service Transition to ensure knowledge and information are shared to drive successful project outcomes.
- Identify system, infrastructure and project dependencies and balance competing demands to ensure project deliverables are achieved
- Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders to align solution architecture strategies with business needs
- This role will work within the strategic direction established by the Project Leadership team. The role is fully responsible for meeting allocated objectives. To achieve these objectives the role has the autonomy to initiate their own work and that of others, with a significant role in the assignment of tasks and/or responsibilities.
- The role influences organisation, customers, suppliers, partners, and peers on the contribution of own specialism.
- The role performs an extensive range and variety of complex technical and/or professional work activities. This includes work which requires the application of fundamental principles in a wide and often unpredictable range of contexts.
- The role makes decisions which consider the relationship between own specialism and wider customer/organisational requirements.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Nivy Sahoo
- A quick glance at the state of cryptocurrency
- Facebook standardizes Workplace pricing, boosts cost for larger deployments
- Firefox speeds up WebAssembly through streaming compilation
- Mozilla mandates that new Firefox features rely on encrypted connections
- Wide area networks: What WANs are and where they’re headed
- Industry experts: Amazon Alexa will transform the way brands engage with consumers
- CMO's top 8 martech stories for the week - 18 January 2018
- Myer digital and data chief promoted to COO; further staff cuts confirmed
- Lack of integration means more than half of marketers are missing out on substantial campaign ROI
- Aussie brands jump on voice-interaction bandwagon following Amazon Alexa's local launch