- UK’s NCSC catches Turla’s new in-memory ‘Neuron’ malware for attacking Windows
- Automated security testing helps developers clamp down on IoT, open-source threats
- Google’s G Suite gets new dashboard to spot new threats
- Is your PC vulnerable to Meltdown and Spectre CPU exploits? InSpectre tells you
- Despite their app appetite, Australian businesses still struggling to extend compliance to the cloud
IT - OTHER
Agile Project Manager
QLD, OtherPosted on 01.09.2018
Role and Responsibilities
- Provide professional, timely and effective ICT project planning as well as monitoring progress, managing and resolving risks and issues and taking corrective action.
- Manage project interdependencies and work within the Program Governance body to balance competing demands to ensure project deliverables are achieved within the agreed timelines.
- Exercise responsibility for the co-ordination of deliverables and activities of significant projects associated with the effective delivery and maintenance of ICT services.
- Facilitate communication between business process owners, subject matter experts and business analysts to understand the needs of business and ensure outputs or services are planned for and delivered.
- Demonstrated experiences in providing project management services that align with organizational objectives and business outcomes in an agile application development and integration ICT program.
- Extensive experience in agile software development environments, working with internal development teams.
- Communication: The position involves collaboration and leadership with business stakeholders, vendors and project delivery teams. Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) is paramount in this role to be able to scope, facilitate and coordinate complex solutions to both business and technical teams.
- Analytical thinking: Must be able to understand the business processes, dependencies and requirements to help plan and implement a wide variety of ICT projects. Must be able to evaluate the likely effects these projects on the businesses and help influence the changes necessary for their successful implementation.
- Develop and maintain positive & effective working relationships
- Leadership and management skills
- Understanding the wider and strategic objectives of the program
- Credibility and ability to influence others
- Excellent knowledge of techniques for planning, monitoring and controlling
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below quoting Job Reference 4A/19225 . Applications Close 14/01/2018.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
- A quick glance at the state of cryptocurrency
- Facebook standardizes Workplace pricing, boosts cost for larger deployments
- Firefox speeds up WebAssembly through streaming compilation
- Mozilla mandates that new Firefox features rely on encrypted connections
- Wide area networks: What WANs are and where they’re headed
- Industry experts: Amazon Alexa will transform the way brands engage with consumers
- CMO's top 8 martech stories for the week - 18 January 2018
- Myer digital and data chief promoted to COO; further staff cuts confirmed
- Lack of integration means more than half of marketers are missing out on substantial campaign ROI
- Aussie brands jump on voice-interaction bandwagon following Amazon Alexa's local launch