- UK’s NCSC catches Turla’s new in-memory ‘Neuron’ malware for attacking Windows
- Automated security testing helps developers clamp down on IoT, open-source threats
- Google’s G Suite gets new dashboard to spot new threats
- Is your PC vulnerable to Meltdown and Spectre CPU exploits? InSpectre tells you
- Despite their app appetite, Australian businesses still struggling to extend compliance to the cloud
EPMO Support Analyst
Perth CBD Based - Permanent
As an Enterprise PMO Analyst you will step this brand new position to impact the performance of projects. This opportunity sits with an energetic team and well established organisation, known for complex delivery functions.
You will work closely with internal stakeholders at all levels, particularly finance and other business improvements professionals aligned with LEAN Six Sigma. You will be responsible for data manipulation and analysis, reporting and benefit realisation.
To be successful in this permanent application process you must have:
4+ years experience across more than one PMO environment
Previous experience as a scheduler or project support analyst
Effective business improvement skills, implementing initiatives and new ideas
A strong ability in financial analysis to impact benefits realisation
Senior stakeholder engagement
CERTIFICATIONS: PMBOK, Six Sigma (Yellow or Green belt), Prince II, P30
If you are open to a new opportunity that will provide stability and variation of work or if you know someone who will fit the above description please get in touch via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) with our most up to date resume.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
- A quick glance at the state of cryptocurrency
- Facebook standardizes Workplace pricing, boosts cost for larger deployments
- Firefox speeds up WebAssembly through streaming compilation
- Mozilla mandates that new Firefox features rely on encrypted connections
- Wide area networks: What WANs are and where they’re headed
- Westpac brings bank transacting to text messaging
- Industry experts: Amazon Alexa will transform the way brands engage with consumers
- CMO's top 8 martech stories for the week - 18 January 2018
- Myer digital and data chief promoted to COO; further staff cuts confirmed
- Lack of integration means more than half of marketers are missing out on substantial campaign ROI