- UK’s NCSC catches Turla’s new in-memory ‘Neuron’ malware for attacking Windows
- Automated security testing helps developers clamp down on IoT, open-source threats
- Google’s G Suite gets new dashboard to spot new threats
- Is your PC vulnerable to Meltdown and Spectre CPU exploits? InSpectre tells you
- Despite their app appetite, Australian businesses still struggling to extend compliance to the cloud
HFC Support Engineer
- 6 months contract
- Sydney based
- Multiple opportunities
We are looking multiple HFC Support Engineer to work on a large project for one of our clients' in Sydney
This position is responsible for proactive maintenance of HFC Network to achieve defined service levels.
The position will report into the Manager HFC Performance and as part of that team will initially work on the development and implementation of performance monitoring, capacity management and problem management best practices and processes. As the HFC program goes live the position will then be an active part of a team that will operate the network based on the processes and practices that have been developed.
At a summary level this team under the direction of the Performance Manager will proactively monitor the network, plan and manage the execution of proactive maintenance and capacity upgrades to optimise SLAs and customer experience.
To be successful in this position you will be a flexible self-starter and preferably have telecommunications experience in HFC technologies. A good understanding of DOCSIS and network augmentations would be an asset.
- Work with the Outside Plant and Change management teams to implement proactive maintenance with minimal customer impacts
- Development and implementation of a set of data analytics against network performance to allow the group to proactively plan capacity upgrades
- Through proactive performance management drive HFC operations to focus on proactive maintenance.
- Support Performance and Capacity Manager in managing the overall Customer Experience and performance against the Service Levels.
Express your interest by applying online or contact Haridini Simson to find out more.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Haridini Simson on 03 8689 7971 ext 300. Please quote our job reference number: 237881.
Reference Number: 237881_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
- A quick glance at the state of cryptocurrency
- Facebook standardizes Workplace pricing, boosts cost for larger deployments
- Firefox speeds up WebAssembly through streaming compilation
- Mozilla mandates that new Firefox features rely on encrypted connections
- Wide area networks: What WANs are and where they’re headed
- Industry experts: Amazon Alexa will transform the way brands engage with consumers
- CMO's top 8 martech stories for the week - 18 January 2018
- Myer digital and data chief promoted to COO; further staff cuts confirmed
- Lack of integration means more than half of marketers are missing out on substantial campaign ROI
- Aussie brands jump on voice-interaction bandwagon following Amazon Alexa's local launch