- UK’s NCSC catches Turla’s new in-memory ‘Neuron’ malware for attacking Windows
- Automated security testing helps developers clamp down on IoT, open-source threats
- Google’s G Suite gets new dashboard to spot new threats
- Is your PC vulnerable to Meltdown and Spectre CPU exploits? InSpectre tells you
- Despite their app appetite, Australian businesses still struggling to extend compliance to the cloud
Portfolio Management & Governance Consultant
Looking for a Portfolio Management & Governance Consultant to work within the Banking Sector.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Portfolio Governance - Submissions
- Committee Reports, Insights & Recommendations
- Portfolio Management and
- Continuous Improvement
Key Skills and Experience:
- Prior extensive experience in portfolio management and governance of portfolio's in excess of $100m pa, large scale environment (3000+ employees) within a fast paced, busy working environment.
- Knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of portfolio, program and project management (e.g. Agile practices).
- Experience with project management systems, tools and processes and how these are practically used in a PMO or Project environment.
- Excellent executive written and oral communication skills with and strong ability to lead and influence stakeholders across different levels (including GM level).
If you have the experience to be successful and seek your next career position then please APPLY NOW
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Zoe Clifford
- A quick glance at the state of cryptocurrency
- Facebook standardizes Workplace pricing, boosts cost for larger deployments
- Firefox speeds up WebAssembly through streaming compilation
- Mozilla mandates that new Firefox features rely on encrypted connections
- Wide area networks: What WANs are and where they’re headed
- Industry experts: Amazon Alexa will transform the way brands engage with consumers
- CMO's top 8 martech stories for the week - 18 January 2018
- Myer digital and data chief promoted to COO; further staff cuts confirmed
- Lack of integration means more than half of marketers are missing out on substantial campaign ROI
- Aussie brands jump on voice-interaction bandwagon following Amazon Alexa's local launch