- UK’s NCSC catches Turla’s new in-memory ‘Neuron’ malware for attacking Windows
- Automated security testing helps developers clamp down on IoT, open-source threats
- Google’s G Suite gets new dashboard to spot new threats
- Is your PC vulnerable to Meltdown and Spectre CPU exploits? InSpectre tells you
- Despite their app appetite, Australian businesses still struggling to extend compliance to the cloud
Implementation Project Manager
Permanent opportunity available for experienced Implementation Project Managers to work within a dynamic team environment within the banking and finance sector.
As an Implementation Project Manager, you will work closely with Project Managers/ Scrum Masters in the delivery and execution phases of different projects. This includes supporting necessary teams involved, and managing schedules, scope, budget, risks and outputs.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Leadership and coordination of technology resources required to deliver the specific Testing and Implementation milestones for the stream of work within the project;
- Management of technology teams and vendors in relation to implementation activities (Acceptance, Testing and Change implementation tasks)
- Manages engagement of Technology resources and Asset teams and ongoing delivery requirements.
- Provides regular status updates and project information
- Ensures technology components are transitioned into BAU and ownership is confirmed
- Significant project success track record including exposure to PMBOK, SDLC and agile methodologies
- Experience working with key assets
- Planning and managing complex implementations
- Vendor management
- Some experience in difficult stakeholder management
- Banking experience highly regarded
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Zoe Clifford
- A quick glance at the state of cryptocurrency
- Facebook standardizes Workplace pricing, boosts cost for larger deployments
- Firefox speeds up WebAssembly through streaming compilation
- Mozilla mandates that new Firefox features rely on encrypted connections
- Wide area networks: What WANs are and where they’re headed
- Industry experts: Amazon Alexa will transform the way brands engage with consumers
- CMO's top 8 martech stories for the week - 18 January 2018
- Myer digital and data chief promoted to COO; further staff cuts confirmed
- Lack of integration means more than half of marketers are missing out on substantial campaign ROI
- Aussie brands jump on voice-interaction bandwagon following Amazon Alexa's local launch