- UK’s NCSC catches Turla’s new in-memory ‘Neuron’ malware for attacking Windows
- Automated security testing helps developers clamp down on IoT, open-source threats
- Google’s G Suite gets new dashboard to spot new threats
- Is your PC vulnerable to Meltdown and Spectre CPU exploits? InSpectre tells you
- Despite their app appetite, Australian businesses still struggling to extend compliance to the cloud
- Market leading brand
- Immediate Start
- Contract Opportunity
Looking for an experienced Transition Or Project Manager to join a well-regarded team.
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Transition Manager to join this market leading company; You will be responsible for significant segment of complex large Projects.
To be successful in this role you will have the following skills and experience:
- Translating customer requirements into formal agreements and plans to culminate in customer acceptance of results, or have acceptance in the targeted market, while meeting business objectives.
- Knowledge of the business units mission and processes, specifically CRM or Product Development Team.
- Responsible for performance, cost, scope, schedule, quality, and appropriate business measurements for their project/segment of the project, according to their project charter.
- Professional knowledge of market segment / industry / technology / discipline trends.
- Recognized for business acumen by the customer set supported under CRM - Working with the client to identify business requirements and develops the proposal.
- Execute a wide range of process activities beginning with the request for proposal Transition Manager
If you are interested in this role and believe you meet the specific criteria required please APPLY now or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Aishwarya Raghotham on 02 9464 5514. Please quote our job reference number: 200172319.
Reference Number: 200172319_2
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Jobs you may also be interested in ...
- A quick glance at the state of cryptocurrency
- Facebook standardizes Workplace pricing, boosts cost for larger deployments
- Firefox speeds up WebAssembly through streaming compilation
- Mozilla mandates that new Firefox features rely on encrypted connections
- Wide area networks: What WANs are and where they’re headed
- Industry experts: Amazon Alexa will transform the way brands engage with consumers
- CMO's top 8 martech stories for the week - 18 January 2018
- Myer digital and data chief promoted to COO; further staff cuts confirmed
- Lack of integration means more than half of marketers are missing out on substantial campaign ROI
- Aussie brands jump on voice-interaction bandwagon following Amazon Alexa's local launch