- UK’s NCSC catches Turla’s new in-memory ‘Neuron’ malware for attacking Windows
- Automated security testing helps developers clamp down on IoT, open-source threats
- Google’s G Suite gets new dashboard to spot new threats
- Is your PC vulnerable to Meltdown and Spectre CPU exploits? InSpectre tells you
- Despite their app appetite, Australian businesses still struggling to extend compliance to the cloud
- Initial 3 month contract
- Immediate start essential
- Dalby location
Urgent contract role for an experienced Project Manager with previous experience managing application projects
An urgent new requirement has arisen for an experienced Project Manager with previous experience managing Business Transformation projects for an initial 3 month contract with possilel extension.
Working within newly established busy PMO, you will be responsible seeing various projects through to through to completion. This will include managing the project scope, plan, budget, resource allocation and engaging extensively with internal and external stakeholders, including senior executives. You will be heavily focused on coordinating all of the relevant contributors and ensuring timely delivery of each project milestone.
To be considered for this role, you will need to have demonstrated experience working on complex Business Transformation projects within a large enterprise environment.
Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal are required for this role, and the ability to confidently engage at a high level is essential.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Anita Cunningham on 07 33395626. Please quote our job reference number: 200174245.
Reference Number: 200174245_2
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Jobs you may also be interested in ...
- A quick glance at the state of cryptocurrency
- Facebook standardizes Workplace pricing, boosts cost for larger deployments
- Firefox speeds up WebAssembly through streaming compilation
- Mozilla mandates that new Firefox features rely on encrypted connections
- Wide area networks: What WANs are and where they’re headed
- Westpac brings bank transacting to text messaging
- Industry experts: Amazon Alexa will transform the way brands engage with consumers
- CMO's top 8 martech stories for the week - 18 January 2018
- Myer digital and data chief promoted to COO; further staff cuts confirmed
- Lack of integration means more than half of marketers are missing out on substantial campaign ROI