- UK’s NCSC catches Turla’s new in-memory ‘Neuron’ malware for attacking Windows
- Automated security testing helps developers clamp down on IoT, open-source threats
- Google’s G Suite gets new dashboard to spot new threats
- Is your PC vulnerable to Meltdown and Spectre CPU exploits? InSpectre tells you
- Despite their app appetite, Australian businesses still struggling to extend compliance to the cloud
Software Implementation Consultant
Our client pride themselves on delivering custom HR software solutions. Furthermore, there products constantly evolve and additional features are added to keep up with the ever changing market. Due to an increase in demand we currently seek a Software Implementation Consultant to join the team.
The responsibilities revolve around Initial sales through to solution implementation, handover, training and support.
This includes but not limited to:
- Involved in pre-sales meeting with the client - take in requirements
- Generate Demo
- Workshops with functional owners, end users and SMEs
- Requirements documentation
- Technical and functional design specification
- Business Analysis
- Project update presentations and reporting
The successful candidate will have experience working within a software vendor and worked through numerous software implementations (cloud and saas). You will be a strong communicator and be able to operate independently as a consultant.
You will be supported by a successful team and fantastic leadership style. Furthermore, the offices are very unique and invite creativeness and development.
For further information please contact Evan Xeres on t: 8080 7282 or e: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Evan Xeres
- A quick glance at the state of cryptocurrency
- Facebook standardizes Workplace pricing, boosts cost for larger deployments
- Firefox speeds up WebAssembly through streaming compilation
- Mozilla mandates that new Firefox features rely on encrypted connections
- Wide area networks: What WANs are and where they’re headed
- Industry experts: Amazon Alexa will transform the way brands engage with consumers
- CMO's top 8 martech stories for the week - 18 January 2018
- Myer digital and data chief promoted to COO; further staff cuts confirmed
- Lack of integration means more than half of marketers are missing out on substantial campaign ROI
- Aussie brands jump on voice-interaction bandwagon following Amazon Alexa's local launch