- UK’s NCSC catches Turla’s new in-memory ‘Neuron’ malware for attacking Windows
- Automated security testing helps developers clamp down on IoT, open-source threats
- Google’s G Suite gets new dashboard to spot new threats
- Is your PC vulnerable to Meltdown and Spectre CPU exploits? InSpectre tells you
- Despite their app appetite, Australian businesses still struggling to extend compliance to the cloud
The organisation is looking to engage the services of a Technical Writer, to establish a Program and Project Glossary and Data Dictionary aligned to their delivery approach.
The role will consist of the following tasks
- Consolidate and document the data dictionary and glossary to the required standard and user friendly format;
- Understanding what definitions currently exist within the organisation to assist with compiling relevant documents;
- Gain an understanding of how programs and projects are delivered across the organisation;
- Review the initial framework that has been developed;
- Develop a communication approach and engagement plan to deploy the data dictionary and glossary across the organisation to assist with progressing project consistency;
- Provide advice on best practise in terms of technical writing and documentation.
- Previously successfully delivered user friendly support documents (strong preference for delivery of a data dictionary or similar document) that meet the audience requirements.
- Success developed and implemented a communications plan and approach for the delivery of key documentation
- Understanding of program and project delivery life cycle methodologies.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below quoting Job Reference 4A/19204 . Applications Close 15/01/2018.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
- A quick glance at the state of cryptocurrency
- Facebook standardizes Workplace pricing, boosts cost for larger deployments
- Firefox speeds up WebAssembly through streaming compilation
- Mozilla mandates that new Firefox features rely on encrypted connections
- Wide area networks: What WANs are and where they’re headed
- Industry experts: Amazon Alexa will transform the way brands engage with consumers
- CMO's top 8 martech stories for the week - 18 January 2018
- Myer digital and data chief promoted to COO; further staff cuts confirmed
- Lack of integration means more than half of marketers are missing out on substantial campaign ROI
- Aussie brands jump on voice-interaction bandwagon following Amazon Alexa's local launch