- Is your PC vulnerable to Meltdown and Spectre CPU exploits? InSpectre tells you
- Despite their app appetite, Australian businesses still struggling to extend compliance to the cloud
- Nasty Android spyware will record audio when you reach a specific location
- Unprepared, APAC businesses to suffer as cybercriminals meddle in Pyeongchang Winter Olympics
- What is Zero Trust? A model for more effective security
Network Engineer (Juniper)
- Leading and international technology solutions provider
- Diverse exposure to technologies
- Immediate Start /Perth CBD
Fantastic opportunity for a skilled Network Engineer; Cisco/ Juniper routers, initial 3 month contract, potential to extend.
Our client based in Perth CBD is looking for a Juniper Engineer for 2-3 month initial contract. There is a high potential for extension of contract.
- This role will be joining a small team of experienced engineers who work on complex enterprise networks from support, implementation, configuration and projects
- You will be responsible for managing our clients complex regional networking environment, VMware server environment, handling level 2 & 3 support tasks, Cisco switching, routing and firewall support and admin, CPanel Integration, dealing directly with stakeholders and end users
- Cisco solutions including switches, routers, ASA firewalls, ISE, Prime Infrastructure, Cisco Unified Communications Manager.
- Palo Alto Firewalls
- Network Troubleshooting and Issue Resolution
- Network Support - Cisco Firewalls, VoIP systems, TCP/IP
- Previous Juniper engineer experience, supports and troubleshoot networks, looks after enterprise and telco clients.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Shilpa Singh on 08 61511703. Please quote our job reference number: 200174104.
Reference Number: 200174104_2
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
- How cryptocurrency is set to change the customer loyalty program model
- New brand messaging at the centre of Bupa’s CX focus in 2018
- Former HCF CMO joins Compare the Market
- How data and employee advocacy are helping Volkwagen achieve CX innovation
- Updated: De Castro leaves AGL, takes consumer GM role at Vocus