- UK’s NCSC catches Turla’s new in-memory ‘Neuron’ malware for attacking Windows
- Automated security testing helps developers clamp down on IoT, open-source threats
- Google’s G Suite gets new dashboard to spot new threats
- Is your PC vulnerable to Meltdown and Spectre CPU exploits? InSpectre tells you
- Despite their app appetite, Australian businesses still struggling to extend compliance to the cloud
Senior DevOps Engineer
Large brand is looking for Dev Ops contractor for a 6 month period.
- Providing support for Merchant and Supply chain environments and tooling.
- Automate environment, application and associated tooling.
3+ Year experience in DevOps with software \ infrastructure automation and DevOps tooling with:
- GO CD \ Jenkins,
- Confluence \ Jira
- Work with the broader DevOps team to document, automate and provide support to development \ scm team.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: John Cassisi
- A quick glance at the state of cryptocurrency
- Facebook standardizes Workplace pricing, boosts cost for larger deployments
- Firefox speeds up WebAssembly through streaming compilation
- Mozilla mandates that new Firefox features rely on encrypted connections
- Wide area networks: What WANs are and where they’re headed
- Industry experts: Amazon Alexa will transform the way brands engage with consumers
- CMO's top 8 martech stories for the week - 18 January 2018
- Myer digital and data chief promoted to COO; further staff cuts confirmed
- Lack of integration means more than half of marketers are missing out on substantial campaign ROI
- Aussie brands jump on voice-interaction bandwagon following Amazon Alexa's local launch