- Is your PC vulnerable to Meltdown and Spectre CPU exploits? InSpectre tells you
- Despite their app appetite, Australian businesses still struggling to extend compliance to the cloud
- Nasty Android spyware will record audio when you reach a specific location
- Unprepared, APAC businesses to suffer as cybercriminals meddle in Pyeongchang Winter Olympics
- What is Zero Trust? A model for more effective security
- Test Analyst
- 6 Month Contract
- Port Macquarie
Our Client is urgently looking for multiple Test Analyst to join their team in Port Macquarie. You will be developing test requirements based on business requirements, execute test strategies, test plans and test cases in accordance with the test and release framework.
- Develop test requirements based on supplied documented business requirements.
- Develop and execute test strategies, test plans and test cases in accordance with the test and release framework.
- Develop test data, scripts and coordinate the test environment configuration.
- Plan and coordinate all phases of testing within project frameworks and timelines in a consultative and professional manner.
- Identify, classify and track defects during testing and post-implementation support phases to ensure defects are resolved in accordance with business priorities.
- Undertake reporting and quality assurance analysis of test results to ensure all tests are executed as per the test plans and to provide status reports to stakeholders
- Identify potential issues, develop and monitor corrective actions plans
- Experience in testing of Information Technology solutions or services using Agile.
- Experience in development of test strategies, test plans, test requirements and test cases.
- Experience in the analysis, classification and tracking/reporting of defects.
- Ability to train, develop and mentor personnel in Testing principles and processes.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with an organised and thorough approach to testing.
- Ability to work effectively in a complex stakeholder environment.
If you have the experience to be successful and seeking for a new role, then please APPLY NOW
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Meg Geronimo
- How cryptocurrency is set to change the customer loyalty program model
- New brand messaging at the centre of Bupa’s CX focus in 2018
- Former HCF CMO joins Compare the Market
- How data and employee advocacy are helping Volkwagen achieve CX innovation
- Updated: De Castro leaves AGL, takes consumer GM role at Vocus