- UK’s NCSC catches Turla’s new in-memory ‘Neuron’ malware for attacking Windows
- Automated security testing helps developers clamp down on IoT, open-source threats
- Google’s G Suite gets new dashboard to spot new threats
- Is your PC vulnerable to Meltdown and Spectre CPU exploits? InSpectre tells you
- Despite their app appetite, Australian businesses still struggling to extend compliance to the cloud
Geospatial Project Manager
- understanding of data management and Digital Engineering (DE)
- Understanding of Geospatial, Utility and Geotechnical systems
- 12 month contract
Fantastic Job opportunity for a Senior Project Manager to join one of the largest government sector .
A large Government sector is seeking an experienced Senior Project Manager to assist in defining overall information management strategy and associated processes.
- strong understanding of data management and Digital Engineering (DE) for supporting the delivery of agreed services including an understanding of:
- Geospatial, Utility and Geotechnical systems.
- Point Clouds, Survey Data, Flood Modelling
- Highly developed communication and presentation skills, working with both stakeholders and project team
- Thorough knowledge of PMBOK / Prince 2 processes and experience in the application of contemporary project management methodologies.
- Extensive demonstrated experience in leading and successfully delivering complex IT enabled projects to project performance objectives within agreed project governance and execution frameworks across a federated or multi-sourced environments that include the following characteristics:
? budgets up to $10M
? duration > 12 months
? multiple streams of activities and related deliverables
? ambiguous, high risk and volatile projects needing active monitoring
? management of diverse stakeholder expectations, across different clusters
? The project which drives process changes
? PMI certification well regarded.
You can send in your cv to email@example.com
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Supritha Devadiga on +61294645710. Please quote our job reference number: 200172968.
Reference Number: 200172968_3
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
- A quick glance at the state of cryptocurrency
- Facebook standardizes Workplace pricing, boosts cost for larger deployments
- Firefox speeds up WebAssembly through streaming compilation
- Mozilla mandates that new Firefox features rely on encrypted connections
- Wide area networks: What WANs are and where they’re headed
- Industry experts: Amazon Alexa will transform the way brands engage with consumers
- CMO's top 8 martech stories for the week - 18 January 2018
- Myer digital and data chief promoted to COO; further staff cuts confirmed
- Lack of integration means more than half of marketers are missing out on substantial campaign ROI
- Aussie brands jump on voice-interaction bandwagon following Amazon Alexa's local launch