- UK’s NCSC catches Turla’s new in-memory ‘Neuron’ malware for attacking Windows
- Automated security testing helps developers clamp down on IoT, open-source threats
- Google’s G Suite gets new dashboard to spot new threats
- Is your PC vulnerable to Meltdown and Spectre CPU exploits? InSpectre tells you
- Despite their app appetite, Australian businesses still struggling to extend compliance to the cloud
Looking for a Data Specialist in Canberra for a contractual role.
Contract: Contract Until June 2018 + extension of 2x6 months
Clearance: Baseline or ability to gain
- Minimum of 5 years demonstrated experience undertaking data analysis tasks including data management, Enterprise Data Modelling, data governance and data quality.
- Experience in profiling a range of data sources to produce dataset glossaries.
- Applied experience working with a range of data management, data analysis products.
- Demonstrated proficiency in SQL.
- Well-developed communication skills, with demonstrated ability to deliver presentations and work effectively with a range of technical and business stakeholders.
- Experience working in a complex organisation within or reporting to an Enterprise data governance function or Chief Data Office.
- Strong organisational and project management skills.
- Hands-on experience with ER Studio or ERwin Data Modeller tool would be advantageous
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to gain an Australian Government security clearance.
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Stiti Rath
- A quick glance at the state of cryptocurrency
- Facebook standardizes Workplace pricing, boosts cost for larger deployments
- Firefox speeds up WebAssembly through streaming compilation
- Mozilla mandates that new Firefox features rely on encrypted connections
- Wide area networks: What WANs are and where they’re headed
- Industry experts: Amazon Alexa will transform the way brands engage with consumers
- CMO's top 8 martech stories for the week - 18 January 2018
- Myer digital and data chief promoted to COO; further staff cuts confirmed
- Lack of integration means more than half of marketers are missing out on substantial campaign ROI
- Aussie brands jump on voice-interaction bandwagon following Amazon Alexa's local launch