- UK’s NCSC catches Turla’s new in-memory ‘Neuron’ malware for attacking Windows
- Automated security testing helps developers clamp down on IoT, open-source threats
- Google’s G Suite gets new dashboard to spot new threats
- Is your PC vulnerable to Meltdown and Spectre CPU exploits? InSpectre tells you
- Despite their app appetite, Australian businesses still struggling to extend compliance to the cloud
Change Lead - 12 Month Contract!
- 12 Month Contract + extensions
- West Sydney
- Services Environment - Change Management focus
We are looking to hire an experienced Change Lead for one of our premier clients. This role plays an integral part of a multi-disciplinary team to ensure that goals and objectives of new business development requests are accomplished within prescribed time frames. The incumbent must consistently aim to deliver quality services and/or solutions that meet business requirements and ensure that goals are accomplished in line with business objectives.
The Change Lead ICT manages the change management process, performs analysis on specific changes to identify successes or improvements that can be made to the process. They ensure that the processes and controls properly protect the integrity of the live environment, with minimal disruption to services. They are an expert in Change Management and a reference point for the organisation.
- Develops implementation plans for highly complex requests for change. Evaluates the risks to the integrity of the service environment inherent in proposed implementations (including availability, performance, security and compliance of the business services impacted).
- Develop and maintain a database of changes and manage the Change Advisory Board.
- Develop and produce periodic performance reports identifying the impact and effectiveness of change management and suggests improvement to organisational procedures governing change management.
- Manage the response, resolution and post-incident analysis of changes to ensure deficiencies are identified, learnings are documented, and changes implemented to limit risk of future recurrence.
- Provide expert advice, be influential, a leader and a reference point to others.
- Over 5 years of Change Management experience - must have held the titles om several occasions
- Extensive experience and a record of achievement in Service Management in a large and complex
- service environment.
- Extensive knowledge and demonstrated experience across multiple ITIL v3 disciplines such
- as Service Design, Service Transition and Service Operations with a focus on Service
- Transition and Continual Service Improvement.
- Strong customer relations experience
- Well versed in core PMI competencies including time, cost and scope management, stakeholder, governance and communication management, risk management and quality management
If you are looking for your next contract opportunity then act fast as this opportunity will not be available for long.
If you're interested then please submit your resume by hitting the APPLY NOW button
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Aparna Sharma
- Mozilla mandates that new Firefox features rely on encrypted connections
- Wide area networks: What WANs are and where they’re headed
- Office 365: Enterprise usage doesn't translate into enterprise value
- Slack trials private shared channels, adds admin controls
- What’s new in AWS Lambda: Go and .Net Core support
- Industry experts: Amazon Alexa will transform the way brands engage with consumers
- CMO's top 8 martech stories for the week - 18 January 2018
- Myer digital and data chief promoted to COO; further staff cuts confirmed
- Lack of integration means more than half of marketers are missing out on substantial campaign ROI
- Aussie brands jump on voice-interaction bandwagon following Amazon Alexa's local launch