- UK’s NCSC catches Turla’s new in-memory ‘Neuron’ malware for attacking Windows
- Automated security testing helps developers clamp down on IoT, open-source threats
- Google’s G Suite gets new dashboard to spot new threats
- Is your PC vulnerable to Meltdown and Spectre CPU exploits? InSpectre tells you
- Despite their app appetite, Australian businesses still struggling to extend compliance to the cloud
Systems Engineer - BI Apps Team
Peoplebank is looking to hire a Systems Engineer in the BI Apps and Decisioning team of a client who will be responsible for designing, deploying and operating the clients BI and analytics applications, in line with Agile and DevOps principles.
Interview for this role will happen in January
- ment and software development.
- Operational experience running highly available systems.
- Deployment and management of BI analytics and Decisioning applications, like SAS, Tableau, MicroStrategy, OBIEE, and/or PEGA.
- Deployment and management of containerized applications.
- Developing tooling for improving development processes and to support continuous delivery, change automation and ITIL.
- The ability to identify and correct brittle and poorly designed code.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Relevant business and/or IT undergraduate tertiary qualifications, or 5+ years of relevant experience.
- Experience in platform, infrastructure and/or vendor application management
- Strong scripting skills in at least one of the following scripting languages such Python, Bash/shell, PowerShell.
- Experience in automation and configuration management tools such as Ansible, Puppet, Chef etc.
- Experience in containerised application deployments (i.e. Docker), and implementing continuous integration and delivery pipelines.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Neha Bajaj
- A quick glance at the state of cryptocurrency
- Facebook standardizes Workplace pricing, boosts cost for larger deployments
- Firefox speeds up WebAssembly through streaming compilation
- Mozilla mandates that new Firefox features rely on encrypted connections
- Wide area networks: What WANs are and where they’re headed
- Industry experts: Amazon Alexa will transform the way brands engage with consumers
- CMO's top 8 martech stories for the week - 18 January 2018
- Myer digital and data chief promoted to COO; further staff cuts confirmed
- Lack of integration means more than half of marketers are missing out on substantial campaign ROI
- Aussie brands jump on voice-interaction bandwagon following Amazon Alexa's local launch