- What is Zero Trust? A model for more effective security
- OnePlus customers hit by card fraud after buying phones on oneplus.net
- Safeguarding your biggest cybersecurity target: Executives
- Spectre and Meltdown explained: What they are, how they work, what's at risk
- Australian companies lag world in evaluating business risk of data compromise
We are looking to hire an experienced SOE Architect for one of our premier clients. This role plays an integral part of a multi-disciplinary team to ensure that goals and objectives of new business development requests are accomplished within prescribed time frames. The incumbent must consistently aim to deliver quality services and/or solutions that meet business requirements and ensure that goals are accomplished in line with business objectives.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Discuss and capture customer requirements and map them to technical solution.
- Develop, document and maintain the Standard Operating Environment (SOE) models including Windows 10, MAC environments.
- Manage and monitor the SOE project implementations and activities for the delivery of a Desktop Managed Service.
- Input into technical solutions for packaging of applications for remote deployment.
- Assist with the development and enhancement of relevant SOE design and build standards, procedures and guidelines.
- Provide leadership and guidance to technical engineers in respect to the delivery of all desktop solutions.
- Provide level 3 support/remediation in end to end release.
- 5+ years' experience in EUS SOE design, development and implementation covering technologies such as MDT, WADK / WAIK, SCCM, Win 7, Win 8, Win 10.
- Min. 3 Years consulting experience.
- Desktop management and deployment using Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM).
- Experience in Application Virtualisation technologies such as App-V, Thin-App or XenApp.
- Knowledge of Application Packaging and Deployment concepts.
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Windows family of workstation Operating Systems Win 7 through to Windows 10.
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Operating System automated deployment methodologies from Win 7 to Windows 10.
- Sound knowledge of Active Directory, including Group Policy Management and Design.
- Strong experience with SOE Build, Testing and Configuration.
- Demonstrated ability in SOE design, development and implementation in MS Windows 10 environment.
- Strong experience in problem resolution in a traditional and virtual desktop SOE environment.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Aniket Kadam
Jobs you may also be interested in ...
- How data and employee advocacy are helping Volkwagen achieve CX innovation
- De Castro leaves AGL, takes consumer GM role at Vocus
- GoDaddy recruits eBay marketer for top A/NZ job
- CMO launches CMO CX, customer experience maturity assessment tool
- How an integrated CRM and marketing automation play is helping Valiant Finance