- UK’s NCSC catches Turla’s new in-memory ‘Neuron’ malware for attacking Windows
- Automated security testing helps developers clamp down on IoT, open-source threats
- Google’s G Suite gets new dashboard to spot new threats
- Is your PC vulnerable to Meltdown and Spectre CPU exploits? InSpectre tells you
- Despite their app appetite, Australian businesses still struggling to extend compliance to the cloud
Our large International Client is looking to appoint a motivated and diligent Pega Developer to their Canberra based office. Within this role you will be involved in the design, development, testing and installation of Pega PRPC (Pega Rules Process Commander) and its related infrastructure. You will be in direct contact with project managers, system architects, on- and off-shore team members as well as other engineers.
Furthermore, you will be expected to:
- Analyse, design and support implementation of business-specific Pega solutions and/or frameworks
- Mentor new team members. Assign appropriate tasks to junior project team members, coach project team members, and provide guidance on development best-practices
- Be responsible for implementing technical solutions on Pega 7.X, and Pega Healthcare Management
- Create reusable components that can be leveraged across the enterprise for providing top-notch customer experience
- Translate complex business requirement into functional technical requirements using PegaSystems SmartBPM methodology and DCO tools
- Have demonstrated good hands on experience implementing PEGA integration services using REST, SOAP, Email etc.
- Good understanding of PEGA new case management features
- Perform regular code and design reviews
- Assist with planning and execution of unit, integration and user acceptance testing
- Provide regular updates to the team lead and project manager on project progress and outstanding issues
To be successful within this role you will have:
- A minimum of 3+ years of Pega ecosystem experience
- Pega CSA certification (Certified System Architect) and/or certified as Pega CSSA, or 3+ years' experience with Pega Direct Capture of Objectives (DCO) process.
- Be able to identify and optimally define process flows and use cases during DCO process
- An understanding of the Pega Smart BPM methodology and the Pega Rules process - Object Oriented experience is a strong plus
- Other software development experience, including SOFEA/ MULE, J2EE, ReactJS, Spring Boot, Oracle forms, Oracle PL/SQL, Eclipse, iOS, .NET, HTML5, design patterns and software development experience
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to gain an Australian Government security clearance
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Kasey OHalloran
- A quick glance at the state of cryptocurrency
- Facebook standardizes Workplace pricing, boosts cost for larger deployments
- Firefox speeds up WebAssembly through streaming compilation
- Mozilla mandates that new Firefox features rely on encrypted connections
- Wide area networks: What WANs are and where they’re headed
- Industry experts: Amazon Alexa will transform the way brands engage with consumers
- CMO's top 8 martech stories for the week - 18 January 2018
- Myer digital and data chief promoted to COO; further staff cuts confirmed
- Lack of integration means more than half of marketers are missing out on substantial campaign ROI
- Aussie brands jump on voice-interaction bandwagon following Amazon Alexa's local launch